Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Flying visit from Ted.

Hi folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Ted

Hey Paws, what's the haps in the midlands?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Paws, what's the haps in the midlands?

Not much. In bed early watching some stuff on Netflix. Any news with yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

TELL ME WHY

I DONT LIKE MONDAYS

• Advertisement

heading to the leaba myself soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish people would stop putting pictures of their children on Facebook. We get it, you love your child, but everyone doesn't need to see 25 identical photos proving this!
    That or the stream of daily selfies showing what they're wearing that day.
    The one that really gets me is the ones that have an almost pathological need to prove they are in a relationship by posting an absurd number of status updates or pictures to prove they are in what I'm sure they believe is really love this time.

Angron wrote: »
    The one that really gets me is the ones that have an almost pathological need to prove they are in a relationship by posting an absurd number of status updates or pictures to prove they are in what I'm sure they believe is really love this time.
    Yes, I completely understand that. That's so irritating! :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Tuesday greetings Purple, Ted, Angron, johnny, and cyberwolf

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo.
    Yo Angron. You good?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I save those in a special file to repost when the relationship tanks.

i need a vacation

i need a vacation
    Fly California.

Fathom wrote: »
    Fly California.

berlin or nothing !!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

i need a vacation

I read that in Arnold's voice :pac:

Links234 wrote: »

whose arnold? :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i need a vacation

I just had one. I still need one

berlin or nothing !!! :)
    Friends there?

Links234 wrote: »
    2nd Terminator?

• Advertisement

Library closing. Summer schedule. 6 minutes. Going, going, gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi nocs. I'm on my hols in Donegal, I've developed a streaming headcold, and I'm afraid to go to bed in case I can't sleep. But I have to cook for the gang tomorrow (7 people) and before that, clean up in the morning.

Please tell me that it will be OK!! :p

Eeden wrote: »
    Hi nocs. I'm on my hols in Donegal, I've developed a streaming headcold, and I'm afraid to go to bed in case I can't sleep. But I have to cook for the gang tomorrow (7 people) and before that, clean up in the morning.

You'll be fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I think I really wanted to hear that it would be a disaster....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

5,999 Swannie Noct posts, mostly Lair. This thread is fun! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

6K! :pac:

Aloha Lairians (hi and bye).

That's a lot of posts Swannie. Nighty night.
    edit: 30,581 post in just the Nocturnal Forum

Chatty bunch we have in here.

Happy Hump Day.

Morning all.

Happy hump day! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Eeden wrote: »

make that 8!!! :p

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement