Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

If Tesco is still open when I get back I'm running in to use the loo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hope the trip flies for you Paws..

Joya did you go to see the dragon gate?.

Hey no I haven't I had my final project presentation last nite so was in that up to me neck :d
    but my"next stop" is to finish my prof exam in architecture and that is on UCD so will drop there when i'm in the college in Richview ��
    September I guess. ��

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ayup Shim

I went so far around them, I have no idea where I am.

All nocts roads lead to the Lair !

so hope that helps :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

jenny green here :)

aww show's over :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Interestingly Shim, the bends doesn't rate very highly for me from them..

Joya, you MUST take some photos for me.. (pretty please)

• Advertisement

Interestingly Shim, the bends doesn't rate very highly for me from them..

Joya, you MUST take some photos for me.. (pretty please)

I'm sure I will and promise to post it here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Me too :o

Enjoy Casualty ATC :)

thanks pp:) was really good

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Got quiet the selection here musically :D, don't know where to start, so many good bands

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Music is life I think Lith, enjoy whatever you put on..

Music is life I think Lith, enjoy whatever you put on..

Good point, don't know if i'll put on Sinatra or Pantera, decisions, decisions.

• Advertisement

Go alphabetical and stick on Pantera then Sinatra?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

must be off and get more writing done (if I can get this chapter done by the end of the month I'll be very happy) later pals:)

Go alphabetical and stick on Pantera then Sinatra?

That's a good idea, right after Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt.

Go for it Atc!

Ooh good track Lith.. :)

Finally home :)

Ooh good track Lith.. :)

It is, it's heavy, but not in the metal kind of way, moreso emotionally, given that it was the last song Johnny Cash had recorded.

Relief for Paws at last, I'd say you're happy. Did you buy anything nice?.

Agree entirely Lith, his voice, the video they add a finality to that song - it's like a presence..

Almost as if Cash knew his time was coming to an end.. He'll be 13 years gone next month.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

Just on the topic of Radiohead The bends and pablo honey are my two favourite albums by them, also I love the single 2+2=5

Never could get into Radiohead's stuff..

• Advertisement

Relief for Paws at last, I'd say you're happy. Did you buy anything nice?.
    Got a pair of leggings in Penneys, a really nice cup and saucer for my friend's birthday in TK Maxx, and a couple of bath bombs in Lush. Also had lunch in Nandos and got a cappuccino in Starbucks. :D

I like pretty much everything along Radiohead's timeline, nude, electioneering, last exit, faust arp and my iron lung are tracks I would usually head for.

Got a pair of leggings in Penneys, a really nice cup and saucer for my friend's birthday in TK Maxx, and a couple of bath bombs in Lush. Also had lunch in Nandos and got a cappuccino in Starbucks. :D

I didn't get my latte I just remembered, grr. Tomorrow it shall happen - my precious....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

my iron lung

Great song

I didn't get my latte I just remembered, grr. Tomorrow it shall happen - my precious....
    Enjoy it when you do get it! :)

Night pals

I'd you all will be delighted when i get it too, I'll shut up about it then!.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well trivial pursuit is harder than I remember.
    How is everyone?
    Night pals
    Hi Seph, bye Seph!

Night Seph mon.

Hey there Aaron how ya doing?

• Advertisement

Night Seph.

I think I need sleep so I think bed is a good idea. Good night all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement