Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Night Seph mon.

Hey there Aaron how ya doing?
    Pretty good now, recovered from last night thanks for asking.
    How is work going for you?
    I think I need sleep so I think bed is a good idea. Good night all.
    Hi Paws, night Paws!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work is fine, few jobs lined up for later on once last people go home, a quick bite to eat and tea now.

Night Paws..

Work is fine, few jobs lined up for later on once last people go home, a quick bite to eat and tea now.
    Well I hope you are having a nice night. as nice as one in work can get at least.

So how do you take your tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's the point of the stupid little love hearts next to song names on iTunes??

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What's the point of the stupid little love hearts next to song names on iTunes??
    I haven't been on iTunes in years so I couldn't tell you.
    Might get an iPod at some stage . . .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea - large insulated mug, two tea bags, two full minutes after a stir, another stir then a medium amount of milk..

Hearts on some platforms mean favourited by friends and such, maybe it's something like that..

Tea - large insulated mug, two tea bags, two full minutes after a stir, another stir then a medium amount of milk..
    That is a strong cup of tea. Sounds lovely.

Also it doesn't cool fast.. The temperature in a mug changes so fast that when it's right you almost end up downing it in one. I'm just a tad particular about me tay!

Also it doesn't cool fast.. The temperature in a mug changes so fast that when it's right you almost end up downing it in one. I'm just a tad particular about me tay!
    Can't beat strong hot tea, when done right it can fix any problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've run out of caffeine, urg :(

• Advertisement

I've run out of caffeine, urg :(
    Ouch, that isn't something anyone should have to go through at this hour.

Ouch, that isn't something anyone should have to go through at this hour.

yeah true, the night will crawl for me now. Next open shop is 10am tomorrow..

yeah true, the night will crawl for me now. Next open shop is 10am tomorrow..
    Ireland needs more 24 hour shops. Limerick only has two left, one at the other end of the city and one just down the road from my flat. The one down the road can get a little rough at night however so I generally don't go there.

Any hope of sleeping Atc? Would pass some of that time for you.

Ireland needs more 24 hour shops. Limerick only has two left, one at the other end of the city and one just down the road from my flat. The one down the road can get a little rough at night however so I generally don't go there.

I totally agree, there used to be one here, but it now closes at 10pm and not within walking distance
    Any hope of sleeping Atc? Would pass some of that time for you.

I'd say that's quite unlikely sadly, I might watch a movie or two later on to help pass the time..see how it goes :)

I totally agree, there used to be one here, but it now closes at 10pm and not within walking distance

I'd say that's quite unlikely sadly, I might watch a movie or two later on to help pass the time..see how it goes :)
    Yeah it is a bit silly in this day and age.

I must watch the final episodes of The Originals at some stage.

Yeah it is a bit silly in this day and age.

I must watch the final episodes of The Originals at some stage.

true

cool:) never seen that myself

I must get things together and get my work outside the office done..

true

cool:) never seen that myself
    I enjoy it. It's all Vampires and Werewolves, Witches etc. The main character is a villain and the music is pretty cool. It's quite dark though, just in case you decide to give it a look.
    I must get things together and get my work outside the office done..
    Best of luck with the things that you will have to do.

Always stock up, currently have 12 boxes of unopened Lyons tea bags, few jars of coffee, ya can never have enough tea bags or coffee.

• Advertisement

Always stock up, currently have 12 boxes of unopened Lyons tea bags, few jars of coffee, ya can never have enough tea bags or coffee.
    Are you preparing for the Zombie apocalypse? Is there room for one more when society begins to crumble? :D

Are you preparing for the Zombie apocalypse? Is there room for one more when society begins to crumble? :D

No but our local shop does crazy deals on Friday's, 12 boxes of Lyons for €1, sure ya couldn't go wrong :D, plus coffee (depends which brand) for 0.90 :eek:

might be space if ya don't mind keeping an eye on the weapons :P

I enjoy it. It's all Vampires and Werewolves, Witches etc. The main character is a villain and the music is pretty cool. It's quite dark though, just in case you decide to give it a look.

Best of luck with the things that you will have to do.

ahh I see, not normally into dark things but each to their own:)

hope you're things go ok grem

Will be stocking up tomorrow lith

It's a good idea stocking up.

No but our local shop does crazy deals on Friday's, 12 boxes of Lyons for €1, sure ya couldn't go wrong :D, plus coffee (depends which brand) for 0.90 :eek:
    I must visit this Paradise city some day and buy all of the tea. That is a great deal.
    ahh I see, not normally into dark things but each to their own:)
    I used to be the same but in the last few years my viewing habits have changed dramatically.

I must visit this Paradise city some day and buy all of the tea. That is a great deal.

I used to be the same but in the last few years my viewing habits have changed dramatically.

that's cool:)

Well should ya visit, take a left at Tijuana Jail boulevard into Nightrain alley, carry on 14 miles, then a right at Street Of Dreams road and that'll take ya straight to Paradise City, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty...

I should stop listening to GN'R songs and a Gilby Clarke song this late at night.

that's cool:)
    Well it's a nice change, maybe I'll go back someday.
    How are you holding up, find anything good to watch?
    Well should ya visit, take a left at Tijuana Jail boulevard into Nightrain alley, carry on 14 miles, then a right at Street Of Dreams road and that'll take ya straight to Paradise City, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty...

I should stop listening to GN'R songs and a Gilby Clarke song this late at night.
    I'll try and remember that. You better have the kettle boiling when I get there or you will have to Get In The Ring

If you take too long, Don't Damn Me if your tea goes cold :P

• Advertisement

Well it's a nice change, maybe I'll go back someday.
    How are you holding up, find anything good to watch?

I'll try and remember that. You better have the kettle boiling when I get there or you will have to Get In The Ring

that's true :)

I seem to be ok, I'm having a look around boards, munching on cornflakes and listening to the radio at the moment. might watch one of my 'to watch' list in a bit :) what you up to atm?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement