Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You got my Ace reference Paws.

:D

Of course! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks. Been spending a lot of time with Sammy, the other dogs are getting more used to him now, which is good. Hoping to take them out on their first walk together after dinner.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Angron, good to hear they are acclimatising quickly. Happy out for you and of course Sammy.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey folks. Been spending a lot of time with Sammy, the other dogs are getting more used to him now, which is good. Hoping to take them out on their first walk together after dinner.

Hey Angron. Good to hear all is going well. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*seph hands swannie a case of his magic beans*
    **Swannie flaps wings in appreciation**
    Swannie San, you need special reserve brew java from grem?.
    Anything "special" would be grand about now thanks Grem.
    I'll grab a coffee for you on the way & we can knock off a couple of those ways.
    Indeed Ted, that would be a high.

Let me count the ways I love the Lair and my fellow Lairians (borrowed from John Lennon):

"It's like that gentle wind you feel at dawn
    It's like that first sun that hits the dew
    It's like that cloud with a gold lining telling us softly
    That it'll be a good day, a good day for us
    Thank you..."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww shucks Swannie, I'm all puce now!

I'm other news vengeance is indeed mine, I have my latte. I am now over yesterday's defeat..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching last ep of season 3 of breaking bad , such an awesome series.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching last ep of season 3 of breaking bad , such an awesome series.

It's great.

I am tempted to watch it all again.

Ack, flying ants!. Little buggers.

can of deodorant & cigarette lighter are your friends Grem,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aww shucks Swannie, I'm all puce now!
    :o :cool:
    I'm other news vengeance is indeed mine, I have my latte. I am now over yesterday's defeat..
    That's the spirit Grem!

Ah that's a bit cruel :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Football at full speed to the groin, it's painful, but my god it's hilarious..... My poor cousin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's great.

I am tempted to watch it all again.

What a great episode that was

Run gremmy :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Death to the infidels!

*ahem* I mean, hello Nocs...

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Football at full speed to the groin, it's painful, but my god it's hilarious..... My poor cousin

Would you like it if someone was laughing if it happened to you?

Namely me :P

Sod that, there's a full on blow torch in the workshop.. And I have a can of lynx.. I AM ripley!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

http://time.com/2941320/kansas-woman-sets-house-on-fire-to-kill-spider/

Be back in a bit folks, going to take Sammy out for his first walk at his new home.

***Ted accepts no responsibility for any damage that may be caused if this action is taken

Starting too feel tired now, having only slept for about an hour last night

• Advertisement

Seph, I hope you manage to get a reset sleep for yourself, it's horrible getting out of rhythm..

Ted, don't worry I'll take full responsibility for my pyromaniac tendencies..

Seph, I hope you manage to get a reset sleep for yourself, it's horrible getting out of rhythm..

Ted, don't worry I'll take full responsibility for my pyromaniac tendencies..

Can i blow something up too :D?

Giving you some dynamite when you judgement might be hampered with lack of sleep could be a recipe for disaster.

But sure why not.

** hands Seph a box of dynamite & some grenades**

Pfft dynamite, good starter kit but bring on the nitroglycerin lads!.

Now were talking my language :D

*puts on cowboys hat*

Now were talking my language :D

*puts on cowboys hat*

Nothing like a few explosions to brighten up a Sunday, so much better than fireworks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Speaking of explosions, I'm watching Scott Manley blowing up jet planes in Kerbal Space Program whilst I am taking the Danes on a conquest across the globe in a game of Civ V :D

Where is Joya when you need her? Seph is about to blow her thread.
    ** hands Seph a box of dynamite & some grenades**
    That's what I like about Ted. He is always soooooooo helpful.
    Of course Grem knows how to spice up the Lair recipe.

*puts on cowboys hat*
    **Swannie enrolls Seph in Republic of Texas secession movement**
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Speaking of explosions, I'm watching Scott Manley blowing up jet planes in Kerbal Space Program whilst I am taking the Danes on a conquest across the globe in a game of Civ V :D
    That's a piece of cake when compared to Lair fireworks Shiminay.

Hi peeps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

joya crawls into lair and crushes on sofa

hi pals :)

i went today to help my new flatmate to move her things

g a girl has lots of stuff :d))

just back 20 mins ago...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement