Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi peeps
    We Lair animals may be in need of your help Paws. Seph is blowing the Lair! :eek:

Hello all,

I have introduced myself in the noobie thread. It's looking like it's going to be one of those nights so I thought I would come down here and see what's happening :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    We Lair animals may be in need of your help Paws. Seph is blowing the Lair! :eek:

So long pals

*seph legs it*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hello all,

I have introduced myself in the noobie thread. It's looking like it's going to be one of those nights so I thought I would come down here and see what's happening :-)

Just the usual blowing things up here.

Welcome again, best to leave your common sense at the door when you chat here. Things can digress from topics at the drop of a hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    We Lair animals may be in need of your help Paws. Seph is blowing the Lair!
    Ah now Seph.. *tends to lair animal injuries*
    Welcome! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    joya crawls into lair and crushes on sofa

hi pals :)

i went today to help my new flatmate to move her things

g a girl has lots of stuff :d))

just back 20 mins ago...
    Ohhhhhhh I hate moving! Fortunately I got a few coins from a new grant and was able to stay in my flat for another year. But I lost my flatmate, which is a real bummer. Cannot afford to live alone, with the double-digit increase in rent. Will be "interviewing" prospective flatmates later today at my locale javahouse (of course!).

Hmmmmmm... should I buy or they buy the coffee? Decisions... decisions...

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Welcome again, best to leave your common sense at the door when you chat here. Things can digress from topics at the drop of a hat.

I lost my common Sense a long time ago Ted :)

I lost my common Sense a long time ago Ted :)

You'll fit right in so.

Welcome! :)

Thank you Purple Pawprints :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Im-Back.jpg

So fresh and so clean.
    yea? really? :D
    It's great.

I am tempted to watch it all again.
    i am just doing it. again lol :o
    Starting too feel tired now, having only slept for about an hour last night
    god hope u sleep good this nite :)
    Where is Joya when you need her? Seph is about to blow her thread.
    Joya's here Swannie, was just landing a hand to a friend :))
    btw i'll deal with seph in my own ways :D
    Hello all,

hiya persepoly, just don't judge the place according to today's events

or maybe do just that :D

this. :d))

• Advertisement

Ohhhhhhh I hate moving! Fortunately I got a few coins from a new grant and was able to stay in my flat for another year. But I lost my flatmate, which is a real bummer. Cannot afford to live alone, with the double-digit increase in rent. Will be "interviewing" prospective flatmates later today at my locale javahouse (of course!).

Hmmmmmm... should I buy or they buy the coffee? Decisions... decisions...
    ah me too.. thats why i helped her! :))
    btw could u pay each their own? :pac:

just a thought :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya's here Swannie, was just landing a hand to a friend :))
    btw ill deal with seoh in my own ways :D

*gulps*

I come without judgement or expectation. Well maybe a little expectation. Like a bit of craic and madness to spend the late hours. :)

Hello all,

Welcome Persepoly. I'm Swannie, the only INNOCENT member of Lair, who never ever creates any mischief.

**Swannie whips out mirror and practices innocent look (for the millionth view count time)**
    So long pals

*seph legs it*
    **SwanBot sticks out foot and trips Seph**

Sssssqqqqqquuuuuuuaaaaaaak!!!

That's the English translation of SwanBot laughter. :D
    Ted is quoting page 273 in the Lair SOP manual. It's in the footnote at the bottom in tiny print.
    **Swannie flexes wing after being blown out of the Lair sky by a Seph explosive shockwave**

Thanks Paws!

I come without judgement or expectation. Well maybe a little expectation. Like a bit of craic and madness to spend the late hours. :)

Definitely in the right place so.

*gulps*
    yea just in curing insomnia ways :rolleyes:
    i know you cant wait :d))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evenings

yea just in curing insomnia ways :rolleyes:
    i know you cant wait :d))

Am ready so :-D

Charmed and delighted I am!

Are you all really a bunch of mythical creatures?

evenings

of the good variety?

• Advertisement

evenings
    hiya ozzi hows you tonite :)
    Charmed and delighted I am!

similar is attracting similar, thats the spiritual law :pac:
    so i guess that may be the reason why one persepoly find her way in here, as you may be such an ancient creature yourself :d))

welcome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I come without judgement or expectation. Well maybe a little expectation. Like a bit of craic and madness to spend the late hours.
    You're definitely in the right place!
    Black Swan wrote:
    Thanks Paws!
    You're very welcome!

btw i'll deal with seph in my own ways :D
    *gulps*
    Indeed! After SwanBot tripped Seph while he was attempting to exit Lair, he hid behind the couch (SwanBot was POINTING at him with her wing).
    btw could u pay each their own? :pac:

just a thought :d))
    Maybe we could go Dutch... although a free java about now sounds grand (Java greedy Swannie!).

Indeed Joya you may be on to something there.

Do you know the heebiejeebies? I've a serious case of them.

Indeed! After SwanBot tripped Seph while he was attempting to exit Lair, he hid behind the couch (SwanBot was POINTING at him with her wing).
    oh.. looks like seph has no chance :o
    Maybe we could go Dutch... although a free java about now sounds grand (Java greedy Swannie!).

free java :eek:

now that's something tempting :D

I prescribe some coffee or alcohol to limit the spread of heebeejeebees.

evenings
    Fancy meeting you here ozzy. :D
    **Swannie LOOKS in mirror. Touches mirror like Neo in Matrix**

Oops! :eek:

Indeed Joya you may be on to something there.

Do you know the heebiejeebies? I've a serious case of them.

Something frighten you?

I prescribe some coffee or alcohol to limit the spread of heebeejeebees.

i'd go for the later :d))

• Advertisement

oh.. looks like seph has no chance :o

Help me please :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement