Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Help me please :o

***Quickly creates a 3D Seph printer***

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I prescribe some coffee or alcohol to limit the spread of heebeejeebees.

It's those damn scary films I can't get enough of and walking through wooded areas in the pitch black with my equally weird friend. Luckily I have alcohol. And icecream. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    free java :eek:

now that's something tempting :D
    **Swannie rubs wings together in glee**
    I prescribe some coffee or alcohol to limit the spread of heebeejeebees.
    Irish coffee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

any time :rolleyes:

Black Swan wrote: »

Irish coffee?

go for it swannie, we OLO :D

• Advertisement

Irish coffee?

Good thinking, best of both worlds :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shenanigans declared in lair, tally ho!. Persepoly they sound like admirable pastimes!

Something frighten you?

Nope. I sometimes get strange eerie feelings but it's no doubt tricks of the mind :)

Shenanigans declared in lair, tally ho!. Persepoly they sound like admirable pastimes!

Oh I do love to be terrified. Why on Saturday night I must have jumped at least ten times! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

***Quickly creates a 3D Seph printer***

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo Ted! One Seph in Lair is more than enough! Can you remember what happened in the Pirates of the Caribbean when there were multiple Captain Jack Sparrow's? :eek:

**Swannie quickly broadcasts Sorcerer's Apprentice music to control all the 3D Sephs!**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo Ted! One Seph in Lair is more than enough! Can you remember what happened in the Pirates of the Caribbean when there were multiple Captain Jack Sparrow's? :eek:

**Swannie quickly broadcasts Sorcerer's Apprentice music to control all the 3D Sephs!**

*orders all the 3d sephs into position and points to swannie*

Get her :-D

I am aware I seem to have come in in the middle of some explosions and threats of punches and fights and things? The main instigator of such revelry seems to be Sephiroth? Or am I being unfair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am aware I seem to have come in in the middle of some explosions and threats of punches and fights and things? The main instigator of such revelry seems to be Sephiroth? Or am I being unfair.

Well i used to being to being blamed so that nothing new anyway :-D

Nope, Seph is the usual culprit for a lot of the damage here.

He is from Cork after all.

would some ice cream be okay at this hour? unsure.gif

Yes :)

Ice cream is ok at any hour.

oh so good to hear thanks lads

joya's rejoicing for the indulgence to come :D :rolleyes:

i thought it may go good with some outlander refreshment :-))

*orders all the 3d sephs into position and points to swannie*

Get her :-D

Too late Seph, as BLACK Swannie completes her speech to ranks of her loyal white swan followers dressed in armour.

**SwanBot INNOCENTLY points at Seph!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening :)

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We have a army of Seph's fighting an army of Swanbots.

**dives out the window**

Laters.

Nope, Seph is the usual culprit for a lot of the damage here.

He is from Cork after all.
    Too late Seph, as BLACK Swannie completes her speech to ranks of her loyal white swan followers dressed in armour.

**SwanBot INNOCENTLY points at Seph!**

See what i mean persepoly ?

Oops! Time to run through the raindrops, shake out my feathers, and go drink java at my favourite locale with prospective flatmates. Been fun! :D

"Mischief Managed!"

Swannie goes POOF!

Movies_Natalie_Portman_Black_Swan_Brunette_Feathers_55398_detail_thumb.jpg

See what i mean persepoly ?

Now I feel bad :( Perhaps you are being unfairly set up?

Now I feel bad :( Perhaps you are being unfairly set up?
    ill whisper u a secret ;)
    theres people who love being chased :d)))

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bye Swan :)

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

This rule applies, replace duck with Seph incident.

:P

In reality most of us are regulars here & there is long running banter between us.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

See ya Swannie-san

Persepoly, you'll get used to the place in no time, there are indeed some regular culprits but it's by no means a hard and fast rule..

ill whisper u a secret ;)
    theres people who love being chased :d)))

Happy again! ;)

• Advertisement

See ya Swannie-san

Persepoly, you'll get used to the place in no time, there are indeed some regular culprits but it's by no means a hard and fast rule..

I wonder will I become a regular culprit and create mischief and divilment?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement