Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

Yep Ms Prints and the rest of the inhabitants :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm definitely a girl. :pac:

Don't be afraid to ask us! It's not clear with some of the usernames tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm all man

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

If I was a girl or guy? :)

If you go to www.tickerfactory.com you can set one up there :)

hahah i tried to set up one now and guess what i have got - writen in red :eek: :D

358076.PNG

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You'd better believe it Ted. Over-awed by my mighty army on their doorsteps, they've just handed Rotterdam over to me in exchange for a peace treaty. MWAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

• Advertisement

woman here sleep.gif

just to state the obvious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

If I was a girl or guy? :)

If you go to www.tickerfactory.com you can set one up there :)

cool, thanks pp :)

how are you?

I'm all woman :)

I'm definitely a girl. :pac:

Don't be afraid to ask us! It's not clear with some of the usernames tbh :)

It really isn't but I think I'm doing good guess work so far. Joya is a girl, Ted is a guy, Black Swan is a girl, Sephiroth is a guy, ATC is a girl, em who else, Lithium I'm not sure, Johnny I'll guess is a guy. Think I'm winning :)

It really isn't but I think I'm doing good guess work so far. Joya is a girl, Ted is a guy, Black Swan is a girl, Sephiroth is a guy, ATC is a girl, em who else, Lithium I'm not sure, Johnny I'll guess is a guy. Think I'm winning :)

We're not sure what he is either, but his is also a guy.

ahahaha THAT PERSON will NOT be happy with that :D ahahah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

<<<< is ALL woman! :-) :pac::cool:

Actually there's someone that posts in AH with the same Avatar as me and everytime I see a post by them and spot the Avatar I get a mini-heart-attack trying to think did I post that!! :D:rolleyes::o:o

Joya wrote: »
    hahah i tried to set up one now and guess what i have got :D

358076.PNG

Hang on a second, you want to be 40 kg? I don't mean to be way inappropriate here Joya, but unless you're under 5 feet/150cm tall, that seems a little dangerously light, a strong breeze would blow you away!

ahahaha THAT PERSON will NOT be happy with that :D ahahah

Jaysus. I'll have to read some of his posts to check his form. :)

hahah i tried to set up one now and guess what i have got - writen in red :eek: :D

358076.PNG
    I didn't realise there was a limit. To be fair, 46kg is only about 7 stone and that wouldn't be a healthy weight for most
    cool, thanks pp :)

how are you?
    No problem :) I'm doing well. Just watching stuff on Netflix

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh. Only three hours work done.. Pneumatic issues and I just want to go home for snuggles.. :(

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hang on a second, you want to be 40 kg? I don't mean to be way inappropriate here Joya, but unless you're under 5 feet/150cm tall, that seems a little dangerously light, a strong breeze would blow you away!
    I didn't realise there was a limit. To be fair, 46kg is only about 7 stone and that wouldn't be a healthy weight for most

yea i know its little lol im over 5f btw :D
    in my life i managed to get to 41kg few times and i felt the best then even all my people told me im scary skinny :o
    but i loved it! took lots of proper eating and exercise to get there so it was not easy to stay at that weight :d)
    but still, i wish i can come to it again :o
    :))

Jaysus. I'll have to read some of his posts to check his form. :)
    dont worry you will be fine :-D (and we wont tell) :-D
    Ugh. Only three hours work done.. Pneumatic issues and I just want to go home for snuggles.. :(

hiya grem.. aw work sometimes suc*s...

if not always :pac:

what can we do to help bear it :d))

But just think how lovely it is to have snuggles waiting for you.

in my life i managed to get to 41kg few times and i felt the best then even all my people told me im scary skinny :o
    but i loved it! took lots of proper eating and exercise to get there so it was not easy to stay at that weight :d)
    I'm 5ft and my target with Weight Watchers is 8st 7lbs which is about 53kg. Just be careful, that seems very underweight if I'm perfectly honest, seems unhealthy to me. I'm skinny now and I weigh 9st 5lbs. We like you here, we don't want to be worried about you. :o:)

Right I've put one up of progress on book, can't show the settings that it's in the thousand of words and not in the double of digits. Looks nice though :)

• Advertisement

Looks like we're gonna have to get you.......

....pumped up
    :cool:

Jebus, I dunno Joya, that sounds too thin for anyone over the 5ft mark so - I'm sure you've consulted a doc or dietician or whoever about it though, yea? They'll have the best advice for hitting that target weight.

Right I've put one up of progress on book, can't show the settings that it's in the thousand of words and not in the double of digits. Looks nice though :)

There's an option on the site to get a code for your signature on here :)

If you can't go to the snuggles, the snuggles may come to you.

Everyone pile into the Lair bus.

**grabs keys**

There's an option on the site to get a code for your signature on here :)

That's true, I've put as a link in signature, for now :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya, the entertainment here will keep me going for now.

Thanks Persepoly, yeah I'll get over to gf in the afternoon I think.

Listening to cover versions on radio, rather good..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you can't go to the snuggles, the snuggles may come to you.

**grabs keys**

I'll drive

*starts revving the engine*

*Turns around to everyone on the bus*

Hang on this is gonna be bumpy :cool:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

**grabs keys**

Oooh where are we going? :D

I'll drive

***Puts on seat belt & grabs a few life jackets**

I'm 5ft and my target with Weight Watchers is 8st 7lbs which is about 53kg. Just be careful, that seems very underweight if I'm perfectly honest, seems unhealthy to me. I'm skinny now and I weigh 9st 5lbs. We like you here, we don't want to be worried about you. :o:)
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Jebus, I dunno Joya, that sounds too thin for anyone over the 5ft mark so - I'm sure you've consulted a doc or dietician or whoever about it though, yea? They'll have the best advice for hitting that target weight.
    ah dont worry paws & shimi im pefectly fine :d))
    and no i haven't consulted a doctor lol
    did consult at the time loads of fitness sites and most of them were really full with variety of info : )

I'll drive

just avoid some low underbridges and we should be fine :pac:

• Advertisement

There is a song I could post with the word bumpy in the title but I won't ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement