Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pretty sure I may have mentioned living vicariously through some of you also at some point. Dunno what sort of details you want though, girl my age who I've known for a while and something just changed between us one day. :)

Yes happy dreams would be nice

Or maybe dreams that aren't like dreams at all. You know the ones. They scare you because in the morning it's like remembering a memory because it was so real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Pretty sure I may have mentioned living vicariously through some of you also at some point. Dunno what sort of details you want though, girl my age who I've known for a while and something just changed between us one day. :)

Ahh. Cute. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Or maybe dreams that aren't like dreams at all. You know the ones. They scare you because in the morning it's like remembering a memory because it was so real.

Sounds scary though :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

well hiya nocts, ill too be off to joyalandia at the east lair wing,
    this was one fun fun day :D

c ya all on the other (happy) side! :d))

• Advertisement

Sounds scary though :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not half as much as real life can be :)

Joya wrote: »
    well hiya nocts, ill too be off to joyalandia at the east lair wing,
    this was one fun fun day :D

c ya all on the other (happy) side! :d))

Goodnight to you Joya :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Those dreams have made for some very confusing days for me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Goodnight to you Joya :)
    nite poly and really welcome :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals

*seph mon disappears into the shadows*

• Advertisement

Those dreams have made for some very confusing days for me..

Like when you don't know what's real and what isn't.

Congrats on the girlfriend :) I was one of those once upon a time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NN Joya.

Joya wrote: »
    nite poly and really welcome :)

Thank you for being so welcoming to me :)

Night pals

*seph mon disappears into the shadows*

Night night. Remember to check under your bed.

Night night. Remember to check under your bed.

D:

Congrats on the girlfriend :) I was one of those once upon a time.

You were a congratulations :eek::confused::eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The referee's a w*n*er

What?. Winner!.
    You're right on both counts hurray! Oh wait . . .

Night night to all that have retired to their boudoirs..

Heyo Aaron, I was rather proud of that, thanks for reminding me.. How are you now?

Persepoly, yeah I can have a lasting confusion about whether or not something happened..

Shiminay wrote: »
    You were a congratulations :eek::confused::eek::pac:

Yes! I was once a very large congratulations. The kind that has a big bang and lots of shouting 'surprise'! :)

Night night to all that have retired to their boudoirs..

Heyo Aaron, I was rather proud of that, thanks for reminding me.. How are you now?

Persepoly, yeah I can have a lasting confusion about whether or not something happened..

Tis the deep thinking you see :)

• Advertisement

Grand now back from the pub, was good craic. Great food too chili was on everything and there was garlic sauce.
    How are things on your end?
    Yes! I was once a very large congratulations. The kind that has a big bang and lots of shouting 'surprise'! :)
    Those are the best kind!

Hello to you, it's a pleasure to annoy you. How are you?

Grand now back from the pub, was good craic. Great food too chili was on everything and there was garlic sauce.
    How are things on your end?

Those are the best kind!

Hello to you, it's a pleasure to annoy you. How are you?

Ah I do love being annoyed! I am very well thankyou. I have been getting myself acquainted with this place and I must say I am most impressed :)

Doin ok here Aaron have spuds and broccoli for dinner so not too jealous of your food..

Persepoly - yup thinking or rather overthinking is a problem I have.. I'm pretty open about my depression/mental health issues though luckily so I can at least talk to my close mates.

They're one of the best kinds! :D

[edit]
    Snap, I see Aaron said the same thing, we can't both be wrong!

Doin ok here Aaron have spuds and broccoli for dinner so not too jealous of your food..

Persepoly - yup thinking or rather overthinking is a problem I have.. I'm pretty open about my depression/mental health issues though luckily so I can at least talk to my close mates.

I can relate Grem. I think a lot and then I feel a lot. Good friends are worth their weight in gold during the tough times.

[edit]

Well if you can't both be wrong that means that you must both be right! :)

Ah I do love being annoyed! I am very well thankyou. I have been getting myself acquainted with this place and I must say I am most impressed :)
    Yeah it's a pretty cool place, I mainly hang around to bring some sophistication to the goings on. The last part is a lie trust no one. :D

Can't bate a good spud, I love the old mash.

It's always good to have friends to talk to when times get rough.

[edit]
    Yeah great minds think alike sure. :pac:

I can relate Grem. I think a lot and then I feel a lot. Good friends are worth their weight in gold during the tough times.

Totally agree. I'm lucky with the couple I have.. Plus the lair here has been great since I landed in..

Great minds Shim!.

All this talk of congratulations and food makes me want to have a party.

• Advertisement

All this talk of congratulations and food makes me want to have a party.
    Alright, I'll try and find glow sticks and booze.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement