Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm gonna turn in good folks.

Sleep well my lovlies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Night heyday, sleep well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night night to ya..

Hurry up with the booze and strippers there Aaron!

Alright, I'll try and find glow sticks and booze.

What about a grownup party? With olives on sticks and genteel conversation? I'll wear floral and the men can wear grey tweed.

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm gonna turn in good folks.

Sleep well my lovlies

Goodnight to you Heyday.

• Advertisement

Night night to ya..

Hurry up with the booze and strippers there Aaron!
    What about a grownup party? With olives on sticks and genteel conversation? I'll wear floral and the men can wear grey tweed.
    These two ideas conflict. What if I bring soft spoken strippers that dance to soft jazz, is that a good compromise? Shots for everyone!

These two ideas conflict. What if I bring soft spoken strippers that dance to soft jazz, is that a good compromise? Shots for everyone!

Sure I wouldn't be bothered with a bunch of strippers unless you got a few male ones. Even that's a stretch :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*looks around for grownups in lair*
    Nah, not a one! ::pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh, I don't have anything tweed, it's not my style. We should be true to form and just wear all black :p

Sure I wouldn't be bothered with a bunch of strippers unless you got a few male ones. Even that's a stretch :p
    Okay but I can't say they will be any good at all at such short notice. Maybe we should just buy extra booze.
    Does that mean we are in charge? The Lair is doomed.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh, I don't have anything tweed, it's not my style. We should be true to form and just wear all black :p
    Like a heavy metal rave?

• Advertisement

Ah I was just testing your youthful credentials!
    There will be a house full of strippers and just as many glasses of absinthe! Of course black will be the dress code as is fitting for night time creatures.

I'll stand at the door and shout 'behold'! each time a new guest appears. Oh! And a gong! There must be a gong.

Okay but I can't say they will be any good at all at such short notice. Maybe we should just buy extra booze.

Does that mean we are in charge? The Lair is doomed.

Like a heavy metal rave?

Yes to all! Especially to us being in charge!!

*digs out some Cannibal Corpse*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Dibs on spinning the tunes :D

There will be a house full of strippers and just as many glasses of absinthe! Of course black will be the dress code as is fitting for night time creatures.

I'll stand at the door and shout 'behold'! each time a new guest appears. Oh! And a gong! There must be a gong.
    I like this party of debauchery. I won't even regret the hangover.

Ugh I've to update my C.V. tomorrow. To bed or not to bed, that is the question.

I like this party of debauchery. I won't even regret the hangover.

Ugh I've to update my C.V. tomorrow. To bed or not to bed, that is the question.

The answer is always 'not to bed' :)

The answer is always 'not to bed' :)
    You're a bad influence. You will do well here. :pac:

This sounds like the best party ever AND the rocky horror picture show.. I approve so much I can't express it!.

You're a bad influence. You will do well here. :pac:

Oh I am most flattered Aaron :)

This sounds like the best party ever AND the rocky horror picture show.. I approve so much I can't express it!.

Just imagine for a minute if such a thing were truly possible! An actual real world lair.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I don't know who Gilby Clarke is but yes!!

I don't know who Gilby Clarke is but yes!!

He replaced Izzy Stradlin in GN'R in '91 after Izzy decided ''**** it'' and bailed while the band were mid Use Your Illusions world tour...

That said, Clarke is still a great guitarist, oh and Slash guests on the song too :D

Well I think I will go have my own little party (read books) now.

It has been surreal. Have a good night all.

Persepoly.

Feel free to come back :)

Good night to you too Persepoly, sleep well.

I'm going to hit the leaba as well, goodnight everyone and have a good night. :)

Whooooooooooo Last man standing :D

Night Persepoly and Aaron.

Don't let bed bugs bite :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NN Persepoly.

And NN to the rest of ye, it's long past time I was in the leaba. Until the morrow Nocs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Ahem ahem speak for yourself thank you very much!! :D :pac: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement