Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

I'm a wannabe author, currently writing a non-fiction book
    Important book. Was told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Fathom wrote: »
    Important book. Was told.

ahh black swan probably told you, ye true :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

ahh black swan probably told you, ye true :)
    Yes. Plans attending reading. Book signing. Good you must be.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work drags me away for not even an hour and you've left me so much catch up to do!. Anyway how do Fathom, flying visit?

Anyway how do Fathom, flying visit?
    Flying? No jumping. What I do.

• Advertisement

Yes. Plans attending reading. Book signing. Good you must be.

cool :) ah thank you

hiya grem

cool :) ah thank you
    Swan attends reading. Signing. Just passing it on. We coffee.

Swan attends reading. Signing. Just passing it on. We coffee.

cool, I look forward to meeting her :) that's nice you get together

cool, I look forward to meeting her :) that's nice you get together
    Swan's cool. Like big sister. But I'm taller. She'll read this. Punch me

Swan's cool. Like big sister. But I'm taller. She'll read this. Punch me

have to agree she's cool :) that's great she's like a big sister, have a friend like that too. Hard to imagine black swan punching you though!

• Advertisement

have to say this place makes me feel a bit better :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Atc how you getting on?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently listening to Shim's podcast.

Shim, your laugh is funny. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shim does have a very hearty chuckle, kinda like Dr. Hibbert from The Simpsons.

have to agree she's cool :) that's great she's like a big sister, have a friend like that too. Hard to imagine black swan punching you though!
    You don't know? Common knowledge. Instructs martial arts. Kicks like horse. I'll be B&B. Talking out of school. :eek:

Hi there Atc how you getting on?.

I'm alright, not so good in other ways but getting through it, I'm a bit sad that my holidays are coming to an end, next Monday I'll be back in college. How are you getting on?

It's ok talking in the lair Fathom, I think Swannie will be ok..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Shim does have a very hearty chuckle, kinda like Dr. Hibbert from The Simpsons.

Yes!

You heard it here first, Shim's new nickname is Dr. Hibbert. :pac:

You don't know? Common knowledge. Instructs martial arts. Kicks like horse.

I'll be B&B. Talking out of school. :eek:

Nope, didn't know that. Me is impressed!

It's ok talking in the lair Fathom, I think Swannie will be ok..
    Be my human shield? ;)

• Advertisement

Be my human shield? ;)

No problem at all Fathom, not that you'll need it..

No problem at all Fathom, not that you'll need it..
    She's good. Just mess'n

I do feel quite honoured to be referenced in this podcast :D

Off to Marketplace. Laters.

Paws, referenced?. Did you ask a question?. I've yet to listen to one. :o

Paws, referenced?. Did you ask a question?. I've yet to listen to one. :o

I asked Shim if he would get me a job :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Evening folks ;)

Hi there Links, how's all with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Not too bad Grem, you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,574 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Grumble grumble...cold...cough...sore throat...maxed out on lemsip...only have honey and lemon for cough...need to sleep. Sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement