Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All ok Links, work busy enough earlier, bit of a lull now.

Looksee has summer cold?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My dog is an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm gonna have to dash to bed, nai nai folks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Who's for some Toast? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm always up for toast!

Wolfie, how are ya, what did pooch do?.

Oops, night Links.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've moved from the bed to my writing desk...later pals :)

Hope the words flow for you Atc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Stupid dog thought a pissing downpour was good time to play tag in the yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Poor Wolfie. How many of us Lairlings are from Ireland? I've always wondered.

Wolfie, my dog has been trying to roll in muck everyday for two weeks whatever is on her.

Kitty I'm born and rared in Ireland.

• Advertisement

I was drenched as was she by the time I managed to wrestle her inside

I can't sleep :(

I can't sleep :(

Oh sure I'm back from a job so here for company if you want..

Oh sure I'm back from a job so here for company if you want..

Ah a bit of company would be nice alright :)

Do you find it tough working nights?

I've worked nights/anti-social hours pretty much all my life, it's always seemed to suit me.. I did a Monday to Friday once and lasted a few weeks so I guess it's how I'm made..

In another life I worked 7 waking nights with 7 days off every 4 to 6 weeks. It was tough going at the time but I loved the feeling of finishing work when everyone else was beginning :) These days I find myself awake late at night for no particular reason. Either my head is busy or I'm just not tired.

Busy head is what has me yawning constantly without the ability to sleep more than an hour or two at a time.. I think it's one of the reasons I like nights, if I wasn't at work I'd be sat at home driving myself madder.. I hope you don't have to be up early though..

Nope not tomorrow luckily. God I'm useless in the early mornings. A gallon of lucozade is required :) How long have you been here Grem?

I did a day shift as a favour for a mate not so long back.. Despite being up early enough and all it was still fully four hours before I shook the last of the groggy off me.. Not sure how long I'm in nocturnal forum but guessing year and a half about.

It's amazing how you become accustomed to a certain way of being.

I like it here. Are you a boy or a girl? :)

• Advertisement

Yeah it is.. I'm female..

Yeah it is.. I'm female..

I was trying to figure that out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I am indeed Irish. Did my lack of awareness around Tesco milk bottles cause you to wonder? :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Poor Wolfie. How many of us Lairlings are from Ireland? I've always wondered.

I wouldn't advise asking that kitty! It may be seen as an un-intentional loaded question?!? :confused::confused::pac::D

Anyways. How are you Grem? How's work going?

What has you awake Kissme?

Work is busy I must say. Just gettin a chance to sit back in office now. I'll be glad to see my bed.

*relieves dust bunnies of security detail and gets morning java brew going*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Grem & Dust Bunnies.

How are we all this fine morning?

**skips into Lair**

Skips is it?. Good sleep Ted? *slides mug of java over*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not quite a good sleep, but work today & off until Monday :D

• Advertisement

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten? Must up caffeine intake I guess. Happy guy today so..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement