Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pers o/

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If you're dying of a migraine, get back in your darkened room and stay there :P

Trying to get out of our duel is it :D

*wanders off into darkened room*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think Seph's implying you're a cowardly custard Lith.

Angron wrote: »
    I think Seph's implying you're a cowardly custard Lith.

Or maybe Seph is the cowardly custard :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He can imply all he wants, i ain't no coward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hi pals

Dieing with a migraine here
    hope it eases soon :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

358211.jpg

pffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon all:)

feel better soon steph, know how draining migraines can be

Had a visit from my Mom a little while ago, no criticism at all today, hurrah! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

went for a walk then had lunch (well breakfast but anyways)

should do the opposite as im really sleeping atm.... :rolleyes: yawn2.gif

Shiminay wrote: »
    358211.jpg

pffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttffpffftftpfpfffttff

EEEEKK!!!!!! I don't know how I feel about that little dude.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. :)

• Advertisement

Morning all. :)

Hello there :)

EEEEKK!!!!!! I don't know how I feel about that little dude.

It's an Echidna Puggle :D

Morning Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's an Echidna Puggle :D

Morning Grem.

I think it's cute, the ickle tongue!. :pac:

I think it's cute, the ickle tongue!. :pac:

I think it's the tongue that makes me Shudder. Although I wouldn't say no to a hold :p

I think it's the tongue that makes me Shudder. Although I wouldn't say no to a hold :p

The baldness i found a bit offputting, however it does look easier to hold than a hedgehog!.

Here he is all growed up :)

ss_echidna.jpg

Jaysus!. :eek:

Holy Crap!!!!!!

Am I the only person in Ireland who knows what an Echidna is? :confused: I've mentioned them before and people seem to stare at me blankly.

Am I the only person in Ireland who knows what an Echidna is? :confused: I've mentioned them before and people seem to stare at me blankly.

I've never heard of them. The baby looks a little like a dragon though :)

• Advertisement

They're one of a very, very small number of mammals that lay eggs and are descended from a similar root as the Platypus (who everyone knows is the bestest creature on the planet).

I know what they are, but never really looked up photos and tended to lump them in as a porcupine or armadillo type..

They're one of a very, very small number of mammals that lay eggs and are descended from a similar root as the Platypus (who everyone knows is the bestest creature on the planet).

Oh that's interesting. Em platypus? Well they do look rather endearing I'll give them that :p
    I love all creatures apart from spiders. Satan's pets.

On a completely separate note I'm on my way for pints in a dark and divey establishment. Hair has been tamed and real world attire is on :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's not a real echidna. It looks nothing like Knuckles!

On a completely separate note I'm on my way for pints in a dark and divey establishment. Hair has been tamed and real world attire is on :)

Haha I'm away for pints in a dark pub also!.

Haha I'm away for pints in a dark pub also!.

Is is Frank Ryans? :p

Is is Frank Ryans? :p

Been dragged out to the beer garden!. Brightness :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats your poison ?

My migraine is gone too , thank the gods.

• Advertisement

Good to know Seph.

These folk and their day time pints, not one bit jealous am I :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement