Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

day time pints :eek: what trickery

Funny the second pints are mentioned, Seph's migraine has disappeared :pac: :p

Coincidence i think NOT.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Funny the second pints are mentioned, Seph's migraine has disappeared :pac: :p

Coincidence i think NOT.

Come on lets duel Now :D

Lol :p

Ah reschedule for another day :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

EEEEKK!!!!!! I don't know how I feel about that little dude.
    me neither.. my first reaction was g why i had to see this today :eek..

Oh that's interesting. Em platypus? Well they do look rather endearing I'll give them that :p
    I love all creatures apart from spiders. Satan's pets.
    spiders u do not like lol
    i love them, they are so sweet :d))
    they bring luck

i never killed a spider :pac:

• Advertisement

Whats your poison ?

My migraine is gone too , thank the gods.

I'm glad :) My poison Seph is Tiger beer or a really nice gin. Yours?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm glad :) My poison Seph is Tiger beer or a really nice gin. Yours?

Ohhh I went through a phase of loving tiger beer :D

Well I love mayfield lager and belfast :D But there not available in every pub soooo
    any nice crisp lager is fine with me :D or Carlsberg I guess .

Joya wrote: »
    me neither.. my first reaction was g why i had to see this today :eek..

spiders u do not like lol
    i love them, they are so sweet :d))
    they bring luck

i never killed a spider :pac:

I never kill the money spiders (the tiny ones ) :D

I never kill the money spiders (the tiny ones ) :D

while i was in my architectural college i had some loads of flowers amd plants above my desk with leaves falling all over.. and one tiny tiny totally BLACK spider lived there.. i cached small flies for him :( or brought the dead ones if i would find and he seemed to really loved them, he knew to talk beautiful stories during the night when everyone was sleeping and me was making drawings and studied :D..

i called him Florian wub.gif

and im sure it was a "he" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

• Advertisement

Hi paws o/
    How's you?
    I'm on the bus home from work so happy days :d)

Joya wrote:
    Hi paws o/ How's you? I'm on the bus home from work so happy days :d)

I'm good. Just home from shopping. Hope you had a good day. :)

Thousands of kids around the country must be bricking it ahead of the Leaving Cert results being released tomorrow morning, certainly don't envy them..

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    Am I the only person in Ireland who knows what an Echidna is? :confused: I've mentioned them before and people seem to stare at me blankly.
    I knows!! I love Mexican foods! :P:pac::pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Thousands of kids around the country must be bricking it ahead of the Leaving Cert results being released tomorrow morning, certainly don't envy them..
    I got my results 9 years ago! :eek:

Saw loads of people out shopping for Debs dresses today. Would love to go to mine again. I was so shy and uncomfortable in my own skin back then that I barely talked to anyone.

I'm good. Just home from shopping. Hope you had a good day. :)
    Shopping? What nice did ye buy :d))

Btw i have to announce that this baby finally came out to my post box today wub.gif

358243.jpg

it is pure sterling silver 925 and im only disappointed that the glass beed is fully transparent while it was milky white on the photo..
    but i love it! :))
    will also get a dragon themed necklace to replace this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Saw loads of people out shopping for Debs dresses today. Would love to go to mine again. I was so shy and uncomfortable in my own skin back then that I barely talked to anyone.

I left before any results back in 19XX when I was a sweet innocent 15 year old. :eek:

(I have not changed much have I? :rolleyes: )

If it feels like forever since i got mine, was only 2 years ago, the 9 years since you got your must feel like an eternity :pac:

Ha mens shopping for debs is easy :D, wore a suit with runners to mine, a good time was had before everyone went their separate ways. We drank as if Prohibition was about to be reintroduced..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

My LC results were 19 years ago... Jaysus.

I'm off to record a podcast for the evening, as always, if any of my darling Noccers have any questions you'd like answered by 2 angry nerds, then please post them here.

I'm off to record a podcast for the evening, as always, if any of my darling Noccers have any questions you'd like answered by 2 angry nerds, then please post them here.

Which is better PC or consoles :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Which is better PC or consoles :pac:

OK, if there are any *sensible* questions, feel free to ask. :pac: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo pals :)

:p

evening, atc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Delirium wrote: »
    evening, atc :)

howdy delirium :) how's it going?

good. watching an episode of the Fuzz. Nice and silly viewing :pac:

all good with yourself? :)

Joya wrote: »
    Shopping? What nice did ye buy :d))

Btw i have to announce that this baby finally came out to my post box today wub.gif

358243.jpg

it is pure sterling silver 925 and im only disappointed that the glass beed is fully transparent while it was milky white on the photo..
    but i love it! :))
    will also get a dragon themed necklace to replace this one...
    Oooh that's gorgeous! :D

I got a top and 2 pairs of shoes. Not that I actually needed more shoes, but one can never have to many pairs. :p
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If it feels like forever since i got mine, was only 2 years ago, the 9 years since you got your must feel like an eternity :pac:

Ha mens shopping for debs is easy :D, wore a suit with runners to mine, a good time was had before everyone went their separate ways. We drank as if Prohibition was about to be reintroduced..

Ya cheeky fecker! :p

Yeah ye lads have it easy in that regard. If you're ever going suit shopping, grey suits with a red or blue tie look very sexy IMO.

Do you think all baby animals are adorable?

Also, do you think any of these lyrics will come true in the Year 3000? :p

I got a top and 2 pairs of shoes. Not that I actually needed more shoes, but one can never have to many pairs. :p
    wow nice i couldnt agree more :pac:
    god only knows how many i really have :o

Yup lads do have it easier in regards to clothes shopping for any kind of event :D, whereas women well that is a completely different story altogether :pac:

• Advertisement

I have a suitcase full of shoes. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement