Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

When ye were younger which did ye want? Top or bottom bunk? I always preferred the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    Where's the interview Paws?
    Don't want to give too much away but the clinic is about 25 minutes away and I've met a couple of the staff members already, albeit briefly a few years ago. Very impressed with how friendly they are and the standard of care is high.

Don't want to give too much away but the clinic is about 25 minutes away and I've met a couple of the staff members already, albeit briefly a few years ago. Very impressed with how friendly they are and the standard of care is high.

The very best of luck to you. Hope you get it :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Listen for a thud and you'll know Kitty :p

How are we all?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    The very best of luck to you. Hope you get it
    Thank you :D
    Shiminay wrote:
    How are we all?
    Starting to get a bit sleepy here :o

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Listen for a thud and you'll know Kitty :p

How are we all?

My youngest son was a bit hesitant to go to bed though. I'm good and you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Paws may potentially have employment in her future, make a good enough first impression and smash that interview :)

I'm just getting ready to head home, finishing a canned beverage :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    My youngest son was a bit hesitant to go to bed though. I'm good and you?

Ah, sure a new bed, anyone would be a bit apprehensive. How old is he?

Ah, sure a new bed, anyone would be a bit apprehensive. How old is he?

He's 5. My oldest said he's bedsick. Kinda like being homesick but missing his old bed.

• Advertisement

He's 5. My oldest said he's bedsick. Kinda like being homesick but missing his old bed.

Ah that's kinda lovely :)

Ah that's kinda lovely :)

Got the beds off a guy on adverts too. A steal at 70 euro I think anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair. What time Ireland?

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair. What time Ireland?

Hey Fathom. How are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hey Fathom. How are you?
    I'm good. How's kitty?

I'm good. How's kitty?

Can't complain now. In bed now so getting nice and warm. What are you up to?

Can't complain now. In bed now so getting nice and warm. What are you up to?
    Library. Trying to get smart. Almost hopeless task.

Library. Trying to get smart. Almost hopeless task.

Don't say that. As long as you're enjoying yourself that's all that matters.

Don't say that. As long as you're enjoying yourself that's all that matters.
    2nd year. GE classes. Major focus 3rd & 4th. Athletics major. Scholarship. May change major. Drawn to science. Can sports jock cross-over?

2nd year. GE classes. Major focus 3rd & 4th. Athletics major. Scholarship. May change major. Drawn to science. Can sports jock cross-over?

What's your sport Fathom? My cousin was plucked from Ireland for a Running scholarship in BC 25 ish years ago, he had a great time in Boston.

• Advertisement

What's your sport Fathom? My cousin was plucked from Ireland for a Running scholarship in BC 25 ish years ago, he had a great time in Boston.
    Women's Volleyball.

Women's Volleyball.

Cool. How do you find the study/practice routine? Are there "seasons" for the volleyball?

Cool. How do you find the study/practice routine? Are there "seasons" for the volleyball?
    Seasons yes. Practicing now. NCAA. 1st game in Austin August 28. American Campus Classic. UCI vs LSU. Anteaters will win! :D

Seasons yes. Practicing now. NCAA. 1st game in Austin August 28. American Campus Classic. UCI vs LSU. Anteaters will win! :D

We were talking echidna's earlier, occasionally called the spiney anteater even though they're not related :)

Do your team have a lot of travelling?

We were talking echidna's earlier, occasionally called the spiney anteater even though they're not related :) Do your team have a lot of travelling?
    Texas, Idaho, Minnesota, Hawaii, cross California.

Dinner time. Laters.

Bed time here, nn all!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Best of luck in interview Paws & to anyone waiting on LC results.

Airport bound :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Best of luck in interview Paws & to anyone waiting on LC results.

Airport bound :D

Enjoy ted

Finding it hard too sleep

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Finding it hard too sleep

Would this help Seph?

Hammer.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement