Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoy ted

Finding it hard too sleep

Mucho gracias. May get in lingo mode.

Keep that Lith chap in check in my absence will you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

KKkitty wrote: »
    When ye were younger which did ye want? Top or bottom bunk? I always preferred the bottom.
    top. always :d))
    Fathom wrote: »
    Women's Volleyball.
    this is great fathom, my best friend in college for architecture played woman volleyball too, it was not easy for her with all obligations with the team (practices, tournaments etc) and on college but she managed it.. i loved her to bits :))
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mucho gracias. May get in lingo mode.

Keep that Lith chap in check in my absence will you.
    dont be absent too much ted, its 21st century after all so technology to the people! :d))
    good luck with your pursue anyways :)

best of luck today paws! i have a good feeling about it! :)

morning lair! late coffee time, overslept again will be late for work :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning Lair, how are we?

Keeping busy this morning. Volunteering in charity shop 10 to 12. I'm usually there until 1.30 but my interview is at 4, I want to get home and changed and relax for a bit before I go.

yea, im thinking just be yourself paws and you'll do great. fingers crossed anyways :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Good luck with the interview PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

best of luck in interview pp :)

Joya wrote:
    yea, im thinking just be yourself paws and you'll do great. fingers crossed anyways
    Angron wrote:
    Good luck with the interview PP.
    best of luck in interview pp
    Awh thanks guys! :D

The clutch has just snapped in my car. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well f*ck that PP.

I feel like I need a t-shirt that accurately displays how much bollocks I think superstition is.

aw g paws.. you mean snapped like broke???

• Advertisement

that's a bummer pp :( hope it doesn't set you back too much with cost and can arrange transport to your interview

I'm not feeling great today, but I brought two scones yesterday, completely forgot about the other one until this morning and had it for my brekkie. tis the little things in life :) settling down to do some work this morning

If it broke you msy be thankful it did not happen in the middle of your way to there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

No one fell out of bed last night but my youngest son woke during the night and was crying. Think he forgot where he was. Are you OK to go to the interview Paws?

glad to hear no one fell kitty sorry for your son crying.. was he ok afterwards? : )

Angron wrote:
    Well f*ck that PP.
    Joya wrote:
    aw g paws.. you mean snapped like broke???
    Yeah the cable snapped just as I was parking at WW this morning. I locked it and left it there, it'll be safe. The gear stick felt stiff yesterday (hehe) so I wonder if that was the problem.
    that's a bummer pp hope it doesn't set you back too much with cost and can arrange transport to your interview
    I should be fine. My Mam said she will drive me over :)
    I'm not feeling great today, but I brought two scones yesterday, completely forgot about the other one until this morning and had it for my brekkie. tis the little things in life settling down to do some work this morning
    Ooh yum, it's the little things, isn't it. :)
    Joya wrote:
    If it broke you msy be thankful it did not happen in the middle of your way to there
    I know!
    KKkitty wrote:
    No one fell out of bed last night but my youngest son woke during the night and was crying. Think he forgot where he was. Are you OK to go to the interview Paws?
    Awh bless him. Yeah I should be good, my Mam will drive me. I would have been able to get a bus but she said it's no problem. :)

cant help a thought to ask but is your mom a witch lol :D

she didn't want you to drive there as i remember :d))

Yeah the cable snapped just as I was parking at WW this morning. I locked it and left it there, it'll be safe. The gear stick felt stiff yesterday (hehe) so I wonder if that was the problem.

I should be fine. My Mam said she will drive me over :)
    Ooh yum, it's the little things, isn't it. :)
    I know!
    Awh bless him. Yeah I should be good, my Mam will drive me. I would have been able to get a bus but she said it's no problem. :)

tis indeed, makes life somewhat bearable lol :)

Glad you got other travel arrangements :)

Joya wrote:
    she didn't want you to drive there as i remember :d))
    Yes, that's true! :eek:
    Glad you got other travel arrangements
    Thanks ATC. Hope you're feeling better.

Yes, that's true! :eek:

Thanks ATC. Hope you're feeling better.

no bother:)

ah, I'm kinda not, but I'll be grand. Writing is a distraction, hoping to do another 1000 words which will make the MS 25,000 words all going well :)

ah, I'm kinda not, but I'll be grand. Writing is a distraction, hoping to do another 1000 words which will make the MS 25,000 words all going well
    PM open if you need a chat :)

Wow, 25,000 words! Well done. The most I've ever done was 10,000 I think but that was a behaviour study I did in college and I had to do it. :p

• Advertisement

My youngest son was grand afterwards thanks. There's a yellow object in the sky. Any idea what it is :D

:D

Just ready to go now. Leaving soon. Little bit nervous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good luck PP , I'll be thinking of ya :)

Thanks Seph :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm covered in paint and was attacked by flying ants D:

My youngest son was grand afterwards thanks. There's a yellow object in the sky. Any idea what it is :D

my brother's oldest son is 5, he has another 3yo son and one on the way (they say boy too) :-))
    yes, i'll be a proud auntie for the fifth time somewhere in december happy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Covered in paint & attacked by flying ants, just a normal day for ya eh Corky :P

Joya wrote: »
    my brother's oldest son is 5, he has another 3yo son and one on the way (they say boy too) :-))
    yes, i'll be a proud auntie for the fifth time somewhere in december happy.gif

Awh I'm sure you can't wait for that. Have they found out what they're having or is it just intuition?

Awh I'm sure you can't wait for that. Have they found out what they're having or is it just intuition?

well we were hoping its a girl but she was on ultrasound last week and they said its a boy.. well, just that the baby is well and healthy so whichever :))

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    well we were hoping its a girl but she was on ultrasound last week and they said its a boy.. well, just that the baby is well and healthy so whichever :))

Hope all goes well for them whatever the baby is :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement