Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey atc. How's your dad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey atc. How's your dad?

no word how he is yet. They had taken blood, urine, x-rays, CT scan and was waiting on results the last I heard. how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hola Noccers.

You had it easy with the big yellow ball today.

35/36 degrees here.

:eek:

May go & find a dark cave to hide in.

**flys out of Lair with all the ice***

how do ted:) enjoying your hols?

how do ted:) enjoying your hols?

All good here. Getting my bearings today . Bit more sight-seeing tomorrow. Will only be low 30's tomorrow.

Hope your father will be alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Ted. Hope you're having a good time.

Hi guys

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here. Getting my bearings today . Bit more sight-seeing tomorrow. Will only be low 30's tomorrow.

Hope your father will be alright

sounds good:) never been there myself. Hope the heat doesn't get too much for you

thanks ted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don't forget your suncream Ted :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Noccers, how are we?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Noccers, how are we?
    Just grand thanks Shiminay, while I munch lunch on break. You?

• Advertisement

just heard from Mom, dad's home from hospital and he's ok :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That's grand news ATC. Hope he recovers and gets well soon.

Good news ATC :)

Hope he'll be OK atc :) My daughter loves pepper sauce.

Listening to GN'R master tracks on Youtube, it's damn amazing how well Izzy complimented Slash's guitar, shame i was born in the wrong decade, would have loved to have seen Classic GN'R live..

My daughter loves pepper sauce.
    I love all kinds of peppers kitty, sauce, salsa, and sliced, including the hot jalapeño sliced and added to the tuna sandwich I am now eating. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    That's grand news ATC. Hope he recovers and gets well soon.
    Good news ATC :)
    Hope he'll be OK atc :) My daughter loves pepper sauce.

thanks guys :) hopefully be ok

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    shame i was born in the wrong decade
    I go 8 time zones Back to the Future every time I chat in Lair. Want to borrow my Delorean Lith and clock in decades?

back_to_the_future.jpg

Glad to hear your dad is doing well atc. It's very scary when a parent becomes sick. My dad is going in to hospital in the morning for a hip replacement. We've been waiting ages so now I just hope it goes well.

I love all kinds of peppers kitty, sauce, salsa, and sliced, including the hot jalapeño sliced and added to the tuna sandwich I am now eating. :D

Nothing like a peppers to add something to a dish.

• Advertisement

I go 8 time zones Back to the Future every time I chat in Lair. Want to borrow my Delorean Lith and clock in decades?

back_to_the_future.jpg

I'm form the future for a while & you may shift the DeLorean (not that meaning Paws). So we are 9 hours apart now Swannie.

Have plenty of suncream Lith. Just need to find a senorita to rub it in.

All this sauce talk makes a lady damn hungry :D

Glad to hear your dad is doing well atc. It's very scary when a parent becomes sick. My dad is going in to hospital in the morning for a hip replacement. We've been waiting ages so now I just hope it goes well.

thanks :) yeah its very scary, all sorts of things were going through my head. Hope you're dad will be ok tomorrow

I'm form the future for a while & you may shift the DeLorean (not that meaning Paws). So we are 9 hours apart now Swannie.

Have plenty of suncream Lith. Just need to find a senorita to rub it in.

Paws is giggling somewhere at the innuendo...

Make sure you only find a senorita to rub it in, and nothing else :P

how's writing going black swan?:)

thanks :) yeah its very scary, all sorts of things were going through my head. Hope you're dad will be ok tomorrow

Ah thanks :) It's a good thing. He's crippled as he is so it will be a new lease of life. And I get to have the house to myself for a few days :D

Hope all goes well for your Dad :)

Hope all goes well for your Dad :)

Thanks! :)

Nothing like a peppers to add something to a dish.
    They have been pushing peppers in telly commercials across the pond lately kitty, especially in fast foods where some scantly clad model breaks a sweat biting a sandwich that's too big to eat (filled with jalapeños). Humourous indeed, but it must sell burgers, ha! :D
    **Swannie shifts for Ted!**

• Advertisement

Ah thanks :) It's a good thing. He's crippled as he is so it will be a new lease of life. And I get to have the house to myself for a few days :D

ah nice one :D he wont know himself!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement