Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oops, lunch break over, and sadly Swannie has to return to work. Been fun!

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Movies_Natalie_Portman_Black_Swan_Brunette_Feathers_55398_detail_thumb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

looking forward to going back to college on Monday, will be seeing college crush :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Enjoy the view on Monday ATC

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Enjoy the view on Monday ATC

oh I will:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Paws is giggling somewhere at the innuendo...
    :pac:
    Welcome to The Debauchery Department. Below ground level. Where all your unpalatable and murky thoughts are catered for.
    Brilliant!

What are you guys up to for the night?

Think Netflix is calling me. More Louis Theroux programs.

• Advertisement

looking forward to going back to college on Monday, will be seeing college crush :p

Nice! I haven't had one of those in years!

:pac:

Brilliant!

What are you guys up to for the night?

Think Netflix is calling me. More Louis Theroux programs.

Oh brilliant! Which series are you watching? I'm in the bed looking around the Internet and texting few.

Oh brilliant! Which series are you watching? I'm in the bed looking around the Internet and texting few.
    Random episodes of whatever I can find when I search Louis Theroux on Netflix, lol. The last one I watched was the second part or the Miami Mega Jail one. :D

Random episodes of whatever I can find when I search Louis Theroux on Netflix, lol. The last one I watched was the second part or the Miami Mega Jail one. :D

Have you seen the one where he interviews Jimmy Saville? I haven't because it would freak me out but it it's supposed to be excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just found out that there is a titty bar right next door to the Roisin Dubh in Galway :D

• Advertisement

Nice! I haven't had one of those in years!

thanks haha :)

not much plans for tonight, going back to writing for a while and then bed

thanks haha :)

not much plans for tonight, going back to writing for a while and then bed

I write a bit *blush*

I write a bit *blush*

yay another writer :D what kind of things you write about?

yay another writer :D what kind of things you write about?

A little bit of poetry and my thoughts that I turn in to something with a bit of depth. For example I sometimes write about the people I observe around me in a cafe or pub. I might give them a story, a life that I imagine they live. I've written bits of fiction as well. Like words and feelings will come to me and I'll make a little story out of it but it's rarely beyond two paragraphs.

Have you seen the one where he interviews Jimmy Saville? I haven't because it would freak me out but it it's supposed to be excellent.
    I haven't. Think I might feel the same as you there. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair :D

A little bit of poetry and my thoughts that I turn in to something with a bit of depth. For example I sometimes write about the people I observe around me in a cafe or pub. I might give them a story, a life that I imagine they live. I've written bits of fiction as well. Like words and feelings will come to me and I'll make a little story out of it but it's rarely beyond two paragraphs.

Shy now.

that's pretty cool :) you fit well in here

I've done that as well, little bits of poetry and fiction. Mostly write non-fiction nowadays :)

I haven't. Think I might feel the same as you there. :)

Shudder. I'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight :p

that's pretty cool :) you fit well in here

I've done that as well, little bits of poetry and fiction. Mostly write non-fiction nowadays :)

Do you find it hard to be disciplined?

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair :D

Hey :)

I've just started watching Long Lost Families :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Persepoly wrote: »
    Hey :)
    Persepoly. Net surfer me. Visited here.

Do you find it hard to be disciplined?

no problem:)

I find writing easier with time, but still struggle with that at times. Quite often I find myself swinging on my chair, looking out the window and procrastinating:P

Odd post I made. Name linked profile. Not sure how happened. Never before. :confused:

Fathom wrote: »
    Deleted User. Net surfer me. Visited here.

Hmm?

Persepoly wrote: »
    Hmm?
    Beats me. New to boards. Things (fill in blank) happen.

no problem:)

I find writing easier with time, but still struggle with that at times. Quite often I find myself swinging on my chair, looking out the window and procrastinating:P

Oh I procrastinate a lot! I had a thesis due in last month and it was torture. I had to redo parts because I got a bit too creative :p My grammar is crap though but I'm not at the stage where I would like to be published.

You've probably been writing since you were very young?

Back to Zumba tomorrow night :)

• Advertisement

I'm not making sense. Not first time. Not last. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement