Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

I've just started watching Long Lost Families :)

Is that the show Davina McCall presents?

Fathom wrote: »
    I'm not making sense. Not first time. Not last. :o

You're grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yep. I keep tearing up. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oh I procrastinate a lot! I had a thesis due in last month and it was torture. I had to redo parts because I got a bit too creative :p My grammar is crap though but I'm not at the stage where I would like to be published.

You've probably been writing since you were very young?

yep worst enemy! fair play to you writing a thesis, I'd say it wasn't easy. Cool, takes time to build up to that stage

I liked writing from a young age, doing up stories and assignments, although I didn't find it easy at times. I didn't start writing in my spare time until I was 18 or so though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Persepoly wrote: »
    You're grand :)
    Thanks Persepoly. Got class. Laters.

• Advertisement

yep worst enemy! fair play to you writing a thesis, I'd say it wasn't easy. Cool, takes time to build up to that stage

I liked writing from a young age, doing up stories and assignments, although I didn't find it easy at times. I didn't start writing in my spare time until I was 18 or so though.

Cheers lady. It was the worst. I felt like I could fly when I finished it. It's a real passion isn't it :) It's also incredibly cathartic!

Yep. I keep tearing up. :o

Let it all out Paws! :D

Let it all out Paws! :D

I'm the exact same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Delirium wrote: »
    doodlng away and making a start on Stargate show on Netflix :)

Presume you're misbehaving as usual!:P
    stargate? or stargate atlantis :d)
    now that gave me a though as what to watch while waiting on other stuff :o

What sort of place is this?! Sauciness, shifting, sex, hot peppers. Jaysus. I'll have to take daddy's rosary beads out of his bag and say some prayers :-p
    it wont help here but we can pretend it does :d)
    for few secs maybe :d
    Fathom wrote: »
    I'm not making sense. Not first time. Not last. :o
    theres an album from talking heads called stop making sense
    one of a kind wub.gif
    i love and respect davina so much she s really brilliant.. great journalist or as a journalist should be : )

just thought to walk around see whats up : ))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I gotta be off pals, time for work :cool: laters!

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    stargate? or stargate atlantis :d)
    now that gave me a though as what to watch while waiting on other stuff :o

it wont help here but we can pretend it does :d)
    for few secs maybe :d

theres an album from talking heads called stop making sense
    one of a kind wub.gif

i love and respect davina so much she s really brilliant.. great journalist or as a journalist should be : )

just thought to walk around see whats up : ))

I shall respectfully disagree with you on that Joya :)

I gotta be off pals, time for work :cool: laters!

Night night. Happy dreams.

I'm the exact same
    I'm not gonna cry again .. :o
    I gotta be off pals, time for work laters!
    Later ATC :)

I shall respectfully disagree with you on that Joya :)

about davina? why :) im open to hear :)

about davina? why :) im open to hear :)

It's more a personal preference to be honest. All those workout videos left me a bit cold and I find her screen presence to be really irritating. Now it's been ages and ages since I saw her.

It's more a personal preference to be honest. All those workout videos left me a bit cold and I find her screen presence to be really irritating. Now it's been ages and ages since I saw her.

I'm being a bit judgy aren't I :)

i saw quite a bit of documentaries she was working on for channel 4 and yes all the initiatives she started in uk make me only respect her and wish there's more people like her, some of them being about bringing sexual education to schools, raising awareness on teenage pregnancies abortions etc, new "trendy" operations young girls and woman do these days in uk as it became the most popular op at last few years (if u know what i mean) etc etc.

she is sharp, direct, funny, knowledgable eg not speaking of her emotions but of facts.. yes, someone who's really caring me thinks.

for all of the above iv nothing abd to say but just, its the way to go.. :)

now saying that, i havent watched telly in ages so yes not sure what shes doing these days but would love to see and catch up

ok i googled a little on news about her i see shes lots into fitness these days, she looks great for her age btw didnt even know how old she is lol

edit: btw in comments also i see people kind of either love her or hate her
    just means she is actually doing something :d))

i saw quite a bit of documentaries she was working on for channel 4 and yes all the initiatives she started in uk make me only respect her and wish there's more people like her, some of them being about bringing sexual education to schools, raising awareness on teenage pregnancies abortions etc, new "trendy" operations young girls and woman do these days in uk as it became the most popular op at last few years (if u know what i mean) etc etc.

she is sharp, direct, funny, knowledgable eg not speaking of her emotions but of facts.. yes, someone who's really caring me thinks.

for all of the above iv nothing abd to say but just, its the way to go.. :)

now saying that, i havent watched telly in ages so yes not sure what shes doing these days but would love to see and catch up

Well maybe I should give her another shot :) There are so few talented television people around these days.

Well maybe I should give her another shot :) There are so few talented television people around these days.

yes, i missed quite few years while in college on almost everything else lol
    cant wait for the bliss of having a free time that i can spend however i like - even watching telly if i want so :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yes, i missed quite few years while in college on almost everything else
    I may hide the the Ivory Tower forever. Oh, hi Joya! :D

OK I really need to go to bed because I feel l like I've eaten the entire contents of the food press.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

OK I really need to go to bed because I feel l like I've eaten the entire contents of the food press.

Hope you have fun dreams Paws on a full tummy, and not nightmares. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone floating about??

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone floating about??

black-swan.jpg

Patrolling the skies above Lair airspace Swannie :P

Patrolling the skies above Lair airspace Swannie :P
    You should see when I delta wing dive from high altitude Lith. SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    You should see when I delta wing dive from high altitude Lith. SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :cool:

Stick to simple patrols, your not Maverick from Top Gun :P

Stick to simple patrols, your not Maverick from Top Gun :P
    Mverick was a nOOb! **Beats chest with wings!** I am the BLACK Swannie! :pac:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Mverick was a nOOb! **Beats chest with wings!** I am the BLACK Swannie! :pac:

The only member of the classified
    Elite Black Swan Squadron
    :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement