Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The only member of the classified
    Elite Black Swan Squadron
    :P

Squadron formed up about Swannie. I'll send the rest off to the beauty shop for a black dye job. :pac:

BlackSwan_flying1-470x260.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My empty tummy is growling so loud that those about me are cutting their eyes my way. Time to hunt food. Bye bye Lith. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bye Bye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Enjoy! Swannie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

no grem and ted to brew some coffee?

well ok i will do it, the pot is on the kitchen table

good morning lair!! : ))

coffee.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hello, coffee!!!! :D I meant Joya! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo. Sammy is so cute, my mam was down in the kitchen, but she said he was waiting by the kitchen door the entire time for me to come downstairs :D cause I've bonded with him the longest he's a lot closer to me than the rest of the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Aww Angron, that's so cute!!! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning.

That's really lovely Angron, you're pack leader so :D How was his previous life that he's ended up with you?

Morning, Shim! :D

did you end up going to Dublin Comic Con afterwards? If you did, you enjoy it (+ did you get any comics? :D) ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well he was a bit undernourished when he came in. His owner had also docked his tail himself, so that's a big part of how he wound up in the ISPCA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good morning :-)

Have the mother of all migraines today :-(

Good morning :-)
    Morning! :D
    Have the mother of all migraines today :-(
    Bad migraine!! Leave atc alone!!! :mad::mad:

I just witnessed the most gross thing ever.. A guy on the bus just cleaned his nose with all the green stuff into his hand and in the bus floor:yikees yikees yikees:

good made me feeling really sick :(

And yes then he cleaned it over a seat and now he's holding a handle with those hands

:*joya's vomiting *: :(

Joya wrote: »
    I just witnessed the most gross thing ever.. A guy on the bus just cleaned his nose with all the green stuff into his hand and in the bus floor:yikees yikees yikees:

good made me feeling really sick :(

And yes then he cleaned it over a seat and now he's holding a handle with those hands

:*joya's vomiting *: :(

walk around behind him screaming "Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker!" :pac:

Angron wrote:
    Well he was a bit undernourished when he came in. His owner had also docked his tail himself, so that's a big part of how he wound up in the ISPCA.
    Oh no, poor Sammy :(

Delirium wrote: »
    walk around behind him screaming "Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker! Filthy Fecker!" :pac:
    i would if i hadn't had to concentrate on not vomitting just right there lol

i really have no words to express the shock.. jezuz like...

puke.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Omg that is just down right vile what he did D:

*seph brings up his breakfast*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

did you end up going to Dublin Comic Con afterwards? If you did, you enjoy it (+ did you get any comics? :D) ?

I went and it was grand, not exactly ground breaking for someone like me who's been to lots of cons, but it was pretty cool. Didn't pick anything up cause I completely forgot to get cash before going.

The one thing I did buy on my way out the door with my mate was a remote controlled helicopter which is broken :( Gotta try and get in touch with them to find out where the vendor is to get a refund/replacement.

That's horrible for poor Sammy, I don't know how or why someone could think that you could do that without a professional. It's not like getting a big and serious dogs like a Doberman is a casual decision.

Omg that is just down right vile what he did D:

*seph brings up his breakfast*
    m not even sure i want to eat after that, i guess i will have to reset my mind images first :pac:

edit: btw im now thinking maybe i should report him to the bus driver or something.. i mean really..
    he was an older irish guy in his idk 50s 60s or so
    just cannot get where from the impulse and idea and audacity and like the bus was full and even if it was empty
    he may be also an alcoholic by the looks of him so perhaps it would explain it....

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I went and it was grand, not exactly ground breaking for someone like me who's been to lots of cons, but it was pretty cool. Didn't pick anything up cause I completely forgot to get cash before going.
    Cool :) Didn't get to go myself but was following lots of the twitter action about it. Nearly all were comic fans/small press folk so it was leaning heavily to "greatest Con evah!" at times :pac: So nice to hear what someone who goes to a variety of cons thought of it :)
    The one thing I did buy on my way out the door with my mate was a remote controlled helicopter which is broken :( Gotta try and get in touch with them to find out where the vendor is to get a refund/replacement.
    Ah feck :(

Cool :) Didn't get to go myself but was following lots of the twitter action about it. Nearly all were comic fans/small press folk so it was leaning heavily to "greatest Con evah!" at times :pac: So nice to hear what someone who goes to a variety of cons thought of it :)
    how often is con like this happening? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any animecons coming up? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Apologies for the lack of java brew this morning, lie in with my lady this morning. I'll make it up to ye.. :o

The weather is lovely :D

Apologies for the lack of java brew this morning, lie in with my lady this morning. I'll make it up to ye..
    Awww :D

lie in with my lady this morning

Oh my ;):p :pac:

Apologies for the lack of java brew this morning, lie in with my lady this morning. I'll make it up to ye.. :o

:d))) so happy for ye gremmy and no worries i got up and did it instead of ye :D

Shiminay wrote: »

That's horrible for poor Sammy, I don't know how or why someone could think that you could do that without a professional. It's not like getting a big and serious dogs like a Doberman is a casual decision.
    The thing is, it's not legal at all to do it any more, you're not supposed to dock a dog's tail, professional or not.

I'm rather glad docking has been made illegal, like the cropping of ears it was just unnecessarily cruel.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    I'm rather glad docking has been made illegal, like the cropping of ears it was just unnecessarily cruel.
    Completely agree there.

I've only seen it done once before it was made illegal. They were Jack Russell pups, only a few days old. Before it was made illegal you could do it without anaesthetic if the animal was less than a week old (I think). Awful. Something I won't forget. Since then I've seen tail amputations (essentially the same thing tbh), but only due to injury and the tail couldn't be saved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement