Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:D

Glad I have inspired you. Enjoy!

How's your afternoon going?

One of our Zumba songs popped up when I was listening to a playlist on Spotify earlier and now I'm really excited for tonight! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Snuggles with my dog before work, lovely.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<3 St B's

Something tells me I shouldn't watch that...

• Advertisement

I hate when people act like they know everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm kinda hoping for rain on Saturday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why rain?. It's pride march day here so hoping it won't rain..

There's a fair here every year. It's a kinda traveller matchmaking day too and there's stalls selling stuff too. The whole long village is taken up with it.

Podcast editing ensues...

• Advertisement

Why do people not just say if they don't don't want to do something? Every time we ask our friend to go somewhere she says she's working the next day.

She was meant to come with us Saturday night but she's working at 12pm on Sunday so she couldn't possibly come and then go home early. She'd rather sit on her own at home reading about other people's lives on Facebook rather than living her own.

Why do people not just say if they don't don't want to do something? Every time we ask our friend to go somewhere she says she's working the next day.

She was meant to come with us Saturday night but she's working at 12pm on Sunday so she couldn't possibly come and then go home early. She'd rather sit on her own at home reading about other people's lives on Facebook rather than living her own.

Is she ok?. I mean has she always been a loner or is this recent?. Withdrawal could be for other reasons. Just throwing it out there Paws, i don't have any idea what she's like..

KKkitty wrote: »
    There's a fair here every year. It's a kinda traveller matchmaking day too and there's stalls selling stuff too. The whole long village is taken up with it.

Ahh, with ya now. Ok hope it rains where you are so.. :rolleyes:

Is she ok?. I mean has she always been a loner or is this recent?. Withdrawal could be for other reasons. Just throwing it out there Paws, i don't have any idea what she's like..
    I did consider it but she's pretty much always been like this.

I feel like a bitch sometimes but she's 21, she should be living her life. At least that's my opinion.

Hmm, could just be happy in her own company. I guess not inviting her in future, least not so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm kinda hoping for rain on Saturday.

Oh god I'm really hoping not Would love to go to wicklow mountains weather permitted so looking forward to some nice time there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Btw paws she may be depressed... It has nothing to do with age and may hit at younger age too....

Hmm, could just be happy in her own company. I guess not inviting her in future, least not so often.
    Maybe. I think laziness is a big part of it if I'm honest. Her mother has been trying to get her to go out more and that's why we invite her to everything. She goes from work to the couch, from the couch to bed, and then back to work. When she does come out she enjoys herself, it's just to get her to go out in the first place. I'm not explaining this well at all, and it's making me seem like a cow.

Not at all Paws, just playing devil's advocate i guess.

That did cross my mind tbh. I don't know. Just seems like all she wants to do is work and her life is passing her by.

• Advertisement

I'm not against the travellers coming into the village but it stops traffic coming in and out the whole day. Shops and pubs close for the day too cos they're afraid of the travellers fighting.

Maybe. I think laziness is a big part of it if I'm honest. Her mother has been trying to get her to go out more and that's why we invite her to everything. She goes from work to the couch, from the couch to bed, and then back to work. When she does come out she enjoys herself, it's just to get her to go out in the first place. I'm not explaining this well at all, and it's making me seem like a cow.

You're describing classic symptoms of depression.

Ask her if she's ok.

Shiminay wrote:
    You're describing classic symptoms of depression.

Ask her if she's ok.
    I feel like a cow now.

I have asked her though, several times. I keep asking her and she's said she's OK.

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm not against the travellers coming into the village but it stops traffic coming in and out the whole day. Shops and pubs close for the day too cos they're afraid of the travellers fighting.

Is there something going on?

Is there something going on?

It's a fair that happens every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Warm today, I am actually sweating coffee beans here...... mind you I was slaving away over a hot aeroplane or two.

Rubecula wrote: »
    Warm today, I am actually sweating coffee beans here...... mind you I was slaving away over a hot aeroplane or two.

Did time fly for you when you were at the aeroplanes :D

I feel like a cow now.

I have asked her though, several times. I keep asking her and she's said she's OK.

:(

Don't feel bad, by the sounds of it she doesn't know she has it either.

Tell her that you don't wanna go out and have a night in with her instead cause fk the world and fk people and fk all that going outside of your room craic :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did time fly for you when you were at the aeroplanes :D

**badum tish***

On the topic of flying.

Flying visit from the artist currently know as Ted.

Howdy all. Hotter than a ********.

Heat has brain melted so add something yourself that is pre/post watershed as applicable.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Tell her that you don't wanna go out and have a night in with her instead cause fk the world and fk people and fk all that going outside of your room craic
    I can't do that because my other friend has dinner reservations for her birthday and then my brother has a gig. I'll have to just keep an eye on her. She's been the same since she was a kid as well though so I dunno. I don't know if I can get out of the other plans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement