Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy (almost) Eire Saturday!
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good evening peoples

Hi guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good evening peoples
    "Peoples?" **Swannie fluffs feathers**
    nice one black swan :) well done. I'm doing ok thanks. Struggling with 1 page tonight :o
    Just remember ATC, a page a day keeps the nagging Swannie away. :D
    Hi guys
    Hi Paws.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

"Peoples?" **Swannie fluffs feathers**

Just remember ATC, a page a day keeps the nagging Swannie away. :D

Hi Paws.:D

yep :D I'll keep at it:o:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yep :D I'll keep at it:o:)
    Looking forward to ATC publication, readings, and book signings. :cool:

How's you, Swan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sorry, peoples and Black Swan :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I picked up Infested Planet for €3-odd euro because I had a 75% off coupon, money well spent because this is one hell of a fun game! :D

How's you, Swan?
    Swannie is breaking a sweat with 32C, but the 11 knot breeze is welcome Paws. You?
    Sorry, peoples and Black Swan :P

**Swannie flaps wings in appreciation of Lith**
    Links234 wrote: »
    I picked up Infested Planet
    Looks fun Links! :D

Diva behaviour much Swannie :P, hi Paws & everybody else

Diva behaviour much Swannie :P
    You know me tooooooooooooo well Lith! :o:p

• Advertisement

Looks fun Links! :D

It's awesome if you like killing swarms and swarms of things :pac:

You know me tooooooooooooo well Lith! :o:p

Well have a Snickers then, you're not you when you're hungry :P

It's awesome if you like killing swarms and swarms of things :pac:
    I'm still stuck in my old Dragon Age and Skyrim games, but this one looks fun Links. You got a grand discount too. :cool:

Well have a Snickers then, you're not you when you're hungry :P
    Swannie is not much into sweets Lith, although something frozen cold about now at 32C sounds grand. Ice cream? So Cal is having heat wave.

Swannie is not much into sweets Lith, although something frozen cold about now at 32C sounds grand. Ice cream? So Cal is having heat wave.

Jack Daniels w/Coke & ice perhaps to cool you down, lucky So Cal with the heat wave

I'm still stuck in my old Dragon Age and Skyrim games, but this one looks fun Links. You got a grand discount too. :cool:

I really should get around to playing Dragon Age Origins at some point, but right now I'm thinking that I should probably try and finish The Evil Within before September 1st. Because you know what happens then? Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is out! And good luck any other game getting a look in for a month. 2 weeks, 3 days and 18 hours to go :o

Oh, I need suggestions of something to watch!

What'll I watch folks? Throw me some ideas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

must be off for a bit, later pals :D

I really should get around to playing Dragon Age Origins at some point
    DA Origins takes about 60 hours, and the expansion pack another 40. Most liked Origins, but not DA II. I just love any good game with dragons, and Skyrim has many.

Go forth and write ATC :D

Jack Daniels w/Coke & ice perhaps to cool you down, lucky So Cal with the heat wave
    Make my Bushmills cream with ice cream Lith, but rather than eat it, methinks I would dive into a tub about now! :p
    must be off for a bit, later pals :D
    Nice chatting with ye ATC.

• Advertisement

Swannie is breaking a sweat with 32C, but the 11 knot breeze is welcome Paws. You?
    I'm doing OK. Silly Chromecast is playing up though. :mad:
    Diva behaviour much Swannie :P, hi Paws & everybody else
    Heyo

Hi Pawsy

I'm doing OK.
    That's grand Paws.

Ohhhhhh how I hate laundry day, and it's today.

**Swannie shuffles off to move wet clothes from washer to dryer**

Well I was OK...

"No Cast devices found" and the thing is plugged in and connected. :mad:

DA Origins takes about 60 hours, and the expansion pack another 40. Most liked Origins, but not DA II. I just love any good game with dragons, and Skyrim has many.

Pfft, only 60? :)

Pfft, only 60? :)
    That's 60 hours for one primary character from start to finish, while there are three basic primes (humans, elves, and dwarfs), male or female, with variations between nobles and commoners, city and forest elves, and whether they are warriors, rogues, or mages at the start that affect the different story lines, so if you pursue each variation, you can multiply the 60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Mother of Holy Christ the humidity is driving me bonkers! :(

Mother of Holy Christ the humidity is driving me bonkers! :(
    Hi kiss. We are having a So Cal heat wave, now 28C with 41% humidity, and about 5 knot Pacific wind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Oh Jaypers ye can keep it over there Swannie! :eek::p I would die I think!! :eek::o:D

I'm gonna have to go out and go around the Village Block for a walk I think, I can't cope. Thank God I don't live somewhere that gets decent heat! :D I'm prob. gonna be swarmed by feicin flies now though if I go outside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement