Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact with son

Options
  • 29-07-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if there is anyone here that can help me please...
    I'm separated from my wife for about three years because of her behaviour..To give you one example she left her job and still wanted me to pay for live in nanny cause she wanted her life.it was a crazy situation with even worse than that happening...
    Anyway i am now trying to form a relationship with my son and im finding it very difficult ...my son is 5 and very spoilt my his mum...he still sleeps in her bed gets a bottle and gets treated like a baby..she doesn't bring him to any football or any clubs and he rarely gets out..The problem is he is so spoilt by his mother that he refuses to spend time with me..I went over today to get him and he refused to come and was on the couch with his mum and her mother wrapped around him..
    when he is with he gets no bottle has his own room and i bring him out on the estate to play with other kids..stuff which is essential for his development.
    My ex suffers from depression and its because of this she wants him to stay as a baby relying on her.I love my son very much but im lost as to what to do...I cant drag him out of her house kicking and screaming..I brought him away to spain this year for two weeks and he came on great ..came back full of confidence and happy...now he is with her he is back to being a baby..
    What can i do ????

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement