Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen repair

Options
  • 29-07-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a samsung s3 mini and cracked the screen today. The screen is cracked all over but only the front screen is damaged. Touch still works perfectly as does picture. Wondering how much it would be to get the screen repaired in tralee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Mod: More suited to the Kerry forum.... Moved.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Bmhmc wrote: »
    I have a samsung s3 mini and cracked the screen today. The screen is cracked all over but only the front screen is damaged. Touch still works perfectly as does picture. Wondering how much it would be to get the screen repaired in tralee

edited as I read it thinking it was a car! lol

Try B-Mobile, just around the corner from Subway in the Square. No idea what they would charge, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

Bmhmc wrote: »

There is a Shop up the laneway between Heatons and Penney's run by a Polish guy. Good quality work and prices are fair.
    Only thing is the S3 mini is a few years old, and the cost of a new screen could be more than the phone is worth

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Try buying a repair kit on eBay. Daughter got one for iPhone 4. Came with tiny screwdriver and instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

I've been to that place by pennys a good few times and they are excellent. Very quick service and do a good job. I've no connection to them just a satisfied customer

• Advertisement
Advertisement