Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suir Lodge, Mooncoin pic?

Options
  • 29-07-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

This is a big ask I know, but any ideas where I might find a photo of Suir Lodge, a large house that used to be near the river in Ballygorey, Mooncoin?

Demolished in the late 70s I believe.

Also known locally as Windy House.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

This is a big ask I know, but any ideas where I might find a photo of Suir Lodge, a large house that used to be near the river in Ballygorey, Mooncoin?

Demolished in the late 70s I believe.

Also known locally as Windy House.

Thanks.

If you're on Twitter throw this one out to Eimear Ni Bhraonain/KCLR or contact them directly & they'll put a tweet out or a Status Update up and will probably also give it a shout out on their KCLR Live Show presented by John Masterson from 10am-12 Noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

We natives do not talk about that place, its got evil powers as something very bad happened there:eek:.....

....nah, never heard of it,would Joe Cashin know? He has a flickr account and he lives in Mooncoin.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joecashin/albums

Advertisement