Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i find information on my graphics card

Options
  • 29-07-2015 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Im almost sure that its my graphics card thats making my computer slow like this even more so with the windows 10 install. how to i see what kind of card i have and its specks? where on my computer can i find that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Im almost sure that its my graphics card thats making my computer slow like this even more so with the windows 10 install. how to i see what kind of card i have and its specks? where on my computer can i find that?

Start --> my computer ---> right click ---> properties

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Install CPU-Z

What're you doing that you suspect the GPU is holding you back, it most likely isn't the culprit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

tonyheaney wrote: »

Not sure on Windows 10 but in win7, if you search dxdiag on the start menu, you can get a window come up with some details of your PC. On the display tab, you can find out what graphics card you have then just google it for its specs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Not sure on Windows 10 but in win7, if you search dxdiag on the start menu, you can get a window come up with some details of your PC. On the display tab, you can find out what graphics card you have then just google it for its specs.

yeah this is the easiest way to get the info, just do a search for dxdiag

Advertisement