Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Irish Grads for Sydney based Software Dev role

Options
  • 30-07-2015 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello,

I wasn't really sure where to post this, so apologies if this is not the correct spot.

My name is Cian Moynihan and I'm Head of IT for a company called Digital Turbine based in Sydney. Long story short it's very difficult to find talented graduates from Australian Uni's. Being Irish and knowing that the standard of our top grads is very high I thought I'd reach out here.

I'm looking for Computer Science Graduates who achieved a 2:1 or above from the likes of UCC, Queens, UCD, DCU etc... to come and work for us.

What's on offer:
    Starting salary of 60-65k
    457 Sponsorship after 6 months probation
    Share options and bonus scheme.

Looking for someone passionate about programming, did you nail all your labs, love AI, security, have OCD when it comes to to your programs? Then I'd love to hear from you if you're in Sydney or planning on coming here in the next few months

Advertisement