Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap accomodation for one night

Options
  • 30-07-2015 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of somewhere cheap where one could stay, for instance I come to Dublin go to a gig, then go on the Beer, I don't need a fancy hotel, just somewhere to put your head down. Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

https://www.airbnb.ie/s/Dublin--Ireland

Plenty of choice there.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

If you want really cheap look around gardener St.Hostels mainly, but all have private rooms at around €50.Be warned though, some of these places are complete sh*tholes,although I've heard Isaacs near the bus station is spotless, and the guests have post pub parties most nights so that would probably be right up your alley(bad pun thrown in there that only dubs will get!)But yeah it would be perfect for somewhere to crash after a night on the beer.
    You say you are visiting for a gig.Is it a big one like the 02,croker or somesuch?If so,expect hoteliers to jack up room rates by 30% at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Generator Hostel in Smithfield

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Avalon hostel on Camden street

Advertisement