Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mickey Crowes Pub

Options
  • 30-07-2015 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone remember an old pub that was on Barrack Street called Mickey Crowes?

It's long since closed.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

How long back are we talking? I never heard of it, then again I'm only a young fella in his 40s so probably before my time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

etoughguy wrote: »
    How long back are we talking? I never heard of it, then again I'm only a young fella in his 40s so probably before my time!

My father went there. Back in the 1970s.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

yes I remember this place great oul spot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

ROY RACE wrote: »
    yes I remember this place great oul spot

Hi Roy.

Where abouts was it on Barracks Street? Left or right as you go down towards the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi Roy.

Where abouts was it on Barracks Street? Left or right as you go down towards the city?

left past the chineese on the corner

• Advertisement
Advertisement