Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove an isdn line from Eircom Advantage

Options
  • 30-07-2015 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey, i have an Eircom Advantage phone system installed in our business office. It currently runs three isdn lines and I wish to remove one from the list with a view to reducing the bills as we don't require that number of phone lines.

Eircom have quoted me 100 for an engineer to log in and check if it can be done remotely, or 180 for an engineer to attend on site.

Is there a private/alternative company I could get a quote from? Should it be possible to carry out this task remotely? It seems a lot of money and would negate the value of removing it somewhat.

Thanks for replies... Based in Roscommon in case that's relevant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭65535

Unplug the ISDN connection from the phone system, if the system still operates OK incoming and outgoing just ring Eircom and ask to delete it at their end.
    If not then you will have to get someone in but your system is 'Eircom' so they will have to do it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

What's the model number of the phone system? Might be possible to login and see yourself..

Advertisement