Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent meeting rooms?

Options
  • 30-07-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am starting up running once-off classes in different areas, but am finding it a little difficult to find good venues, and a lot of places aren't answering my emails. Ideally I am looking for classroom style places that I could rent on non-school days occasionally. I can't really afford more than 100/day, and ideally there would be tables & chairs, and a projector & screen. Anywhere on the east coast from Dublin to Louth, and as far west as maybe Blanchardstown would suit great. If anyone can make any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    PinkBear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

pinkbear wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am starting up running once-off classes in different areas, but am finding it a little difficult to find good venues, and a lot of places aren't answering my emails. Ideally I am looking for classroom style places that I could rent on non-school days occasionally. I can't really afford more than 100/day, and ideally there would be tables & chairs, and a projector & screen. Anywhere on the east coast from Dublin to Louth, and as far west as maybe Blanchardstown would suit great. If anyone can make any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    PinkBear.
    Blanchard's town library

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

What about Swords. Emmaus retreat centre have all sorts of rooms for rent. They are bit awkward to walk into though, not very safe.

http://www.emmauscentre.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Balbriggan Combined Clubs may have rooms to rent http://www.balbriggancommunitycentre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Flemington Community Centre in Balbriggan
    http://www.flemingtoncc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 martinhayes

hi pinkbear
    i work for a college in town just off Baggot street Dublin 2
    we have rooms to rent for people who want to start up their own classes or courses
    the building has 7 large Classrooms that would be available from 8.30 in the morning till half 9 at night
    we have tables and chairs and projectors
    i think this would really suit you
    the price is also very competitive,
    if you are interested you can e-mail me on <mod snip>
    thanks
    martin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

@ martinhayes - please don't put your phone number in a public post, it's better to give it in a private message.

Advertisement