Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical question

Options
  • 30-07-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I backed a horse earlier today in a shop that is now a NR. As a naive sort I'm not sure if I'm entitled to go back and get a refund or not? Horse was declared.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Cracklo wrote: »
    I backed a horse earlier today in a shop that is now a NR. As a naive sort I'm not sure if I'm entitled to go back and get a refund or not? Horse was declared.

If it wasnt an antepost bet, yes you will get your money back

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cracklo wrote: »

Go back and get your money back. Never be afraid to go check if you've money on a docket

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cracklo

Clareman wrote: »
    Go back and get your money back. Never be afraid to go check if you've money on a docket

Will do, never done a whole pile of betting in shop before so really wasn't sure where I stood. Thanks guys

Advertisement