Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice star Stuart Baggs found dead, Age 27 - RIP

Options
  • 30-07-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

59043.jpg
    Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead on the Isle of Man, police have confirmed.
    The 27-year-old's body was found by police after they were called to a property on Central Promenade in Douglas at 09:00 BST.
    A police spokeswoman said the cause of death was "unknown" but not thought to be suspicious.
    The Plymouth-born entrepreneur lived in the Isle of Man for most of his life and ran a telecommunications company.
    He was the youngest ever candidate when he appeared on the BBC One show in 2010, at 21 years old.
    The police spokeswoman said there was "nothing to indicate that his death is criminally suspicious at this time".

The Ramsey resident, who was fired in the semi-final, became famous for his one liners which included "Everything I touch turns to sold" and "I'm Stuart Baggs the brand".
    The series was eventually won by 30-year-old investment banker Stella English from London.
    Baggs launched his company Bluewave Communications in 2007 and had held a press conference on Tuesday to launch his latest product on the Isle of Man - a home hub.
    He tweeted about the success of the launch on Wednesday.
    Police said the death will be fully investigated on behalf of the Coroner.

Source

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

One of my favourite ever Apprentice contestants.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Far too young to leave us. RIP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

1997? That's 18 years ago, the same statement says the guy was 27 are we to assume he started a company at 9 years of age?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

my friend wrote: »
    1997? That's 18 years ago, the same statement says the guy was 27 are we to assume he started a company at 9 years of age?

A typo I'm sure. They probably meant 2007 - I just quoted the BBC news article.

EDIT: yes it was typo, they've changed it on the Article.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

RIP, one of the best contestants ever...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

He was a pain in the hole but very watchable. Sad news

Advertisement