Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Hate the NY accent

Only tubridy could bring TopCat into a conversation with the NYC chief of police :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Thank you for your service

Hate the NY accent

At least he only does it when he had american guests on.

No mention of Trump. Maybe the chief is a Republican.

sligojoek wrote: »
    At least he only does it when he had american guests on.

No mention of Trump. Maybe the chief is a Republican.

I have no doubt he is a Rep. He thought Giuliani did a great job. Tubbers pulled in his horns at that point

• Advertisement

Lifted from the funny pics thread.

eGDMEcb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Hate the NY accent
    OH! I'mradiopresentin'ovahere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

sligojoek wrote: »
    Lifted from the funny pics thread.

eGDMEcb.jpg

Still closer to the truth than what the Warren Commission came up with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

“Don’t attend a funeral when there’s no corpse”

To quote ryan.

First ten minutes slapping himself on the back.

• Advertisement

Roy Keane on with Tubridy tomorrow. What a waste of a guest. Can you imagine how much fun it would be if he were on with Tommy Tiernan.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,756 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My Jesus, Tubridy doesn’t half waffle!!

Roy Keane on with Tubridy tomorrow. What a waste of a guest. Can you imagine how much fun it would be if he were on with Tommy Tiernan.

It’s tonight. And the way Tubridy is waffling, you’d swear he had the late Muhammad Ali on the show..

It'll be a busy but kind show.

Eoghan macderrmot on the late late tonight to talk about his friend Caroline flack. And how the world lacks kindness.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Eoghan macderrmot on the late late tonight to talk about his friend Caroline flack. And how the world lacks kindness.

And kind of ironic that part of it lacking kindness is due to a serious assault with a lamp on a Human being.

Anyway, don’t at all expext Tubridy to make this anything other than McDermott being given free reign...

Roy Keane is a pain in the hole.

Roy Keane is a pain in the hole.

A bore!

“Don’t attend a funeral when there’s no corpse”

To quote ryan.

He should know that Joe Duffy will find a corpse wherever there is an absence of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ireland is in a free class with lads lined up at the door waiting to shout "sketch" when the new taoiseach comes

• Advertisement

ireland is in a free class with lads lined up at the door waiting to shout "sketch" when the new taoiseach comes

I’m writing a letter to the BAI.
    Disgraceful thing to say.
    School I went to the girls were the biggest messers. Thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

A free class.:rolleyes:

How the hell does he get away with producing such lazy muck?

Are there people out there who genuinely find it entertaining to listen to a middle-aged man obsessing over school, indulging himself in lightweight waffle about American politics and mediocre books, and using puke-worthy sermons about 'kindness' to make himself feel better about the legitimate criticism he faces?

At what point someone will step in and get rid of this creep and his utterly pointless, sh*t programmes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

A free class.:rolleyes:

How the hell does he get away with producing such lazy muck?

Are there people out there who genuinely find it entertaining to listen to a middle-aged man obsessing over school, indulging himself in lightweight waffle about American politics and mediocre books, and using puke-worthy sermons about 'kindness' to make himself feel better about the legitimate criticism he faces?

At what point someone will step in and get rid of this creep and his utterly pointless, sh*t programmes?

You cannot say middle aged now, doncha know, age fluid is new new buzzword!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I may be mistaken, but didn’t Woke McDermott day he never actually met Flack when he was on with Mr. Duffy in Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,636 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I may be mistaken, but didn’t Woke McDermott day he never actually met Flack when he was on with Mr. Duffy in Monday?

Likely....the way now you are 'friends' with someone despite never meeting them.

Reminds me of Tubs when he was ranting about how great Marian Finucane was.....then said on the tribute show he didn't really know her. Despite working in the same building for the same company for many years.

It really annoys me the way that Radio/TV presenters and reporters think that their profile gives them the right to "speak to the people" like they are democratically elected to represent the views of the public. These people have no mandate to speak on behalf of anybody - they are entitled to their opinion, but no more and no less than any other citizen of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,049 ✭✭✭✭elperello

It really annoys me the way that Radio/TV presenters and reporters think that their profile gives them to "speak to the people" like they are democratically elected to represent the views of the public. These people have no mandate to speak on behalf of anybody - they are entitled to their opinion, but no more and no less than any other citizen of the country.

Relax, he's not rocking up at Government Buildings anytime soon.
    The cousin might one day :)

NIMAN wrote: »
    Likely....the way now you are 'friends' with someone despite never meeting them.

Reminds me of Tubs when he was ranting about how great Marian Finucane was.....then said on the tribute show he didn't really know her. Despite working in the same building for the same company for many years.

He said he met her many times but they weren't friends.

Bryan Tubridy was son interested in the rugby he didn't watch it.

Bono had goodness on his side.

• Advertisement

Belfast - make it so. We'll do it.

Late Late Show going to be presented from somewhere outside of Dublin - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much more fun about taking the show on the road, looking forward to it no end! Tune in on Wednesday for the big reveal!

I can't listen to this nonsense, I'm out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement