Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

I have just mailed RTE and suggested that in the interest of the public that it would be best to cancel The Late Late Show and The Ray D'Arcy in the long term.

Thank you for your service caller

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I curious as to what the symptoms are for people who have caught ‘The Kindness Virus’. :D

Ironically, it's mainly behaving like an entitled, deluded cnut.

sligojoek wrote: »
    The toy show.

It's fcuking March not December.

Don't give toys this Christmas to children; instead, give them the gift of kindness on Christmas Day and watch their little faces glow with joy as the settle down to read 'Patrick and the President' for the 63rd time.

91EN44xUWEL.jpg

I've never bought a tabloid in my life. And I haven't read one that was lying around since they stopped doing Page 3 Top Totty.

#HowsThatForWoke?

I wonder what Jessica, 22, from Scunthorpe is doing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Is the late late going ahead tonight and will the audience be sitting 2 metres apart - to take the bad looking look off the fact that a lot of people didn't bother turning up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Stop eating and drinking live on air. The noise of spit in his mouth is disgusting....

He must have some problem with his teeth or mouth or something. He really needs to sort it out.

"Solidarity. Community spirit. Buy local.". Pay your income tax, you wánker. And form some coherent sentences while you're at it , or are you not paid enough to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Kindness" on SOR now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

O Rourke is at the Be kind spiel now

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Stop eating and drinking live on air. The noise of spit in his mouth is disgusting.
    Horrible overpaid *******************. Hate him so much.
    Why are you listening?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Is the late late going ahead tonight and will the audience be sitting 2 metres apart - to take the bad looking look off the fact that a lot of people didn't bother turning up

It is. No audience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Red Fred

RTE announced yesterday that there would be no audiences at shows until further notice.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0312/1121848-rte-audience/

Larbre34 wrote: »
    It is. No audience.
    Red Fred wrote: »
    RTE announced yesterday that there would be no audiences at shows until further notice.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0312/1121848-rte-audience/

Most viewers won't notice any change.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,049 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Swimming against the tide on here I know but I think "kindness" is pretty close to capturing the zeitgeist of these unprecedented and uncertain times.

At least I hope so.

elperello wrote: »
    Swimming against the tide on here I know but I think "kindness" is pretty close to capturing the zeitgeist of these unprecedented and uncertain times.

At least I hope so.

That wont gone down well here......

elperello wrote: »

At least I hope so.

I don't think many of us are against the idea in itself as we face into undoubtedly difiicult times; just against the idea of it being preached to us by a delusional, entitled, isolated, hypocritical, mollycoddled 47 year old teenager who hasn't done a day's work in his life stealing a living from the state whilst living the life of a minor character in The Great Gatsby stuck in the 1920s.

redmgar wrote: »
    Why are you listening?

Because rte radio 1 is on in work.
    Anything else to add Ryan?????

Sorry for not being kind. Kindness!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

The toy show.

It's fcuking March not December.

I'd ask'are you fcuking joking '?
    Except I know you're probably not ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

That wont gone down well here......

Why are you reading and typing ?

Why are you reading and typing ?

How about we all be kind and read a book?

Pull the board games out of the corner of the attic

• Advertisement

Pull the board games out of the corner of the attic

A few board game suggestions for Mr. Duffy, so to speak:
    341_4.jpg

0aff55e40e634838ba9a50f2f72b1534_original.png?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=700&fit=max&v=1507922329&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&

61tZTuWNmaL._AC_SX425_.jpg

big-funeral--1024x768.jpg?resize=1024%2C768&ssl=1

maxresdefault.jpg

Possibly my fave:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/after/nowandthen?utm_source=After+Community&utm_campaign=4fc0bab7d8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_09_06_09_07_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_54d5395d7b-4fc0bab7d8-12447553&mc_cid=4fc0bab7d8&mc_eid=a7d9198336

A game to get you thinking about your legacy and end of life wishes with your loved ones

And a couple of moooovie fillllums:
    51b0a9zLbwL._AC_SY445_.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRr7x_rh8Q3nZOy9RS04AoK5afP-lKa3vibBPScVOJD_5xND0_D

Because rte radio 1 is on in work.
    Anything else to add Ryan?????

Sorry for not being kind. Kindness!!!!!

Its amazing the amount that are forced to listen in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,049 ✭✭✭✭elperello

I don't think many of us are against the idea in itself as we face into undoubtedly difiicult times; just against the idea of it being preached to us by a delusional, entitled, isolated, hypocritical, mollycoddled 47 year old teenager who hasn't done a day's work in his life stealing a living from the state whilst living the life of a minor character in The Great Gatsby stuck in the 1920s.

In fairness given your stated view of the man you are hardly the target audience.

In his own way he's trying to do his best to engender a sense of community spirit among the public.

As the incumbent of a high listenership radio show it's more or less his job.

Dont be too upset Ryan. Calm down and try not to choke on your spit.
    Sorry for calling ryan a grade A pr11ck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Maybe they should put the work excuse at the beginning of their fake text messages. It would be more believable than 'I'm dancing around the kitchen'

"Ryan, I'm being forced to listen to you in work and now I'm balling my eyes out listening to you talk about death" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Hi Ryan i'm forced to listen in work but thought i'd let you know i have a jack russel that everyone says is the spitting image of international professor of oceanography of note Bob Ballard.

Maybe they should put the work excuse at the beginning of their fake text messages. It would be more believable than 'I'm dancing around the kitchen'

"Ryan, I'm being forced to listen to you in work and now I'm balling my eyes out listening to you talk about death" :D

Id love to hear him read that out :)

"Kindness" on SOR now

John Creedon was at it as well. Must be "orders from upstairs".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Why do you malodorous individuals spend your days listening to a radio show you hate?

• Advertisement

Why do you malodorous individuals spend your days listening to a radio show you hate?

Why do you care?
    And why are you calling us malodorous - that’s not exactly displaying kindness now is it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement