Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

This is like a bad remake of the time tunnel

Another plug for minty, shes definitely connected

I mustn't be well. I was drifting in an out of a sleep last night constantly fractured with thoughts of Mr Tubridy the Teacher and how he would interact with a classroom full of children.

"Morning Class". (With hands apart & wild eyed)
    "Good morning sir". (In a downcast drawl)
    "Have you all done your homework? The exercises in Kindness? ...yes Amal?"
    "Mr Toyman sir, here's my copy book"
    "What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are"
    "Sir, I have done as you asked us, written out 'I must be kind' 100 times.
    "And you, Jordan, can you hand me your copy book.....oh that's a bit smart@ss..'I must be kind x 100'. Stop acting the maggot or I'll have a word with your baldy buck-toothed father".

I mustn't be well. I was drifting in an out of a sleep last night constantly fractured with thoughts of Mr Tubridy the Teacher and how he would interact with a classroom full of children.

"Morning Class". (With hands apart & wild eyed)
    "Good morning sir". (In a downcast drawl)
    "Have you all done your homework? The exercises in Kindness? ...yes Amal?"
    "Mr Toyman sir, here's my copy book"
    "What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are"
    "Sir, I have done as you asked us, written out 'I must be kind' 100 times.
    "And you, Jordan, can you hand me your copy book.....oh that's a bit smart@ss..'I must be kind x 100'. Stop acting the maggot or I'll have a word with your baldy buck-toothed father".

No more cheese before going to bed!!!

No more cheese before going to bed!!!

I don't even eat cheese, to me it's as nauseating as Mr Tubridy's verbal caseous output.

• Advertisement

I don't even eat cheese, to me it's as nauseating as Mr Tubridy's verbal caseous output.

The smelliest of any of that French cheese is nowhere near as nauseating as tubridys verbal diarrhoea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Visiting the cheese monger is probably on the list of chores after work, along with visiting the bookshop, the flowershop, the quiet local, the Baker, the green grocer, the dentist, the Ronald Dahl style sweet shop and probably many other cartoon town locations I cant think of

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Visiting the cheese monger is probably on the list of chores after work, along with visiting the bookshop, the flowershop, the quiet local, the Baker, the green grocer, the dentist, the Ronald Dahl style sweet shop and probably many other cartoon town locations I cant think of

Except for most of us when we finish work all of those are closed as we don't finish at 10am.

He also likes to go to the cinema during the day, don't forget that!

They're hardly open at 10 am;).

I love cheese. I can say no more.

• Advertisement

I love cheese. I can say no more.

Yeah... I've seen some of you're jokes :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Ha ha, all i can picture now is Tubridy in a Noddy costume driving round toyland!! :D:D

hmmm.... an idea for the toy show per chance?!!
    Who'd be big ears though? or is that a politically incorrect moniker these days?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

"It used to be presented by Karl Malden... with the nose"

More kindness for Ireland's biggest hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Don't forget the cobbler's and the apothecary. :D

edit: and the Haberdasher. Very important.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Toy show mention within 30 seconds. He’s not well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Theres a covidian civil war taking place.

No there isn't.
    Fcuk off Tubbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

walshb wrote: »
    And another woke virtue signalling twat!!

And another nauseating contrived D4 accent.

At least Ryan is putting up a challenge this time.

Put it on in the interest of balance to hear something done well, do you mean this scoliosis one on about fashion?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

No "kindness" shown to Elton John with his 'dill danding' barb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Ryan was in a library during italia 90.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭duffmann

Haha I thought the same

• Advertisement

Did I hear Ryan brazenly telling us earlier that he's off overseas next week on a holiday? Or was I hearing things?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

He seems to be telling listeners more and more about his daughters lives. Seems like he’s promoting them in advance of their Rte debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Gods Gift wrote: »
    He seems to be telling listeners more and more about his daughters lives. Seems like he’s promoting them in advance of their Rte debut.

Himself and Darcy are unable to do a show without mentioning their family you would think they are the only ones with family, it annoys the hell out of my other half. Who cares what they do they are well off unlike a lot of families in this Country.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

To be fair to Tubbs, it's the younger or the older. I've no idea of their names or ages. Nor do I care. With Darcy we know it's Tom and Kate and we hear their ages every day. Why he feels the need to tell us so often, I've no idea.

"a beautiful interview that got a gorgeous response"

Instagram
    Kindness
    Illness
    Book recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 55,786 ✭✭✭✭walshb

"a beautiful interview that got a gorgeous response"

Cringe!

And give it a fooking rest with the books. We get it, you think reading books and constantly telling people that you do makes you some cultured intellect!

kindness
    book recommendations
    local bookshop
    pretty nice

I'm out.

Hamilton again

Deffo a shoe in for the toy show

• Advertisement

Next up...a free camper van for a week.