Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Was on the road early on Friday and caught about 2 mins of the show. Jesus he is still going on about the f**king books!!!!!

This week will be wall-to-wall about the Late Late Show. We'll all be missing the bukes by the end of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just turned over.

Lucy fcukin Kennedy.

My liddle dawder is a mini me. I gave birth to myself.

One of them trying to out American accent the other.

Click

She talks plenty, yet he’s still able to babble on more than her. Sometimes, they are both talking at the same time. However, neither of them have anything to say that’s worth hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The kindness with which you write because you're such a kind person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

The pointlessness of that interview.

D4 overload.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭amlinopta

The pointlessness of that interview.

D4 overload.

Brutal stuff. Interspersed with lots of kindness and a gorgeous new book. Robbing a living even if he did take a 15% pay cut. And the laugh out of her sweet Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It’s well known in Hollywood circles that when Christopher Nolan is writing he aims ever so slightly above tubridys head, including the episode of the wiggles he wrote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I have to turn off the radio as soon as he comes on. That talking to himself thing he does for the first half an hour is headwrecking. He is just wittering away with the most inane rubbish. No one should be subjected to this!! I don't know what those chimps in RTE are thinking having such drivel on at 9 in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What was Lucy Kennedy on for?

• Advertisement

What was Lucy Kennedy on for?

One guess

A buke, a kind buke.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

One guess

A buke, a kind buke.

:rolleyes:

Just kind? Not,kind, gorgeous, and delicious?

:rolleyes:

Just kind? Not,kind, gorgeous, and delicious?

no, today only the trailer for an agatha christie and the james bond movie combined with a coke and popcorn at Tenet were gorgeous and delicious, however the movie was in tubs eyes was not so delicious as he thought you need a degree/masters/phd/nobel peace prize in Physics and Chemistry to enjoy the movie.

I have to turn off the radio as soon as he comes on. That talking to himself thing he does for the first half an hour is headwrecking. He is just wittering away with the most inane rubbish. No one should be subjected to this!! I don't know what those chimps in RTE are thinking having such drivel on at 9 in the morning.

My Big Day out at the Cinema. By Ryan Tubridy. Age 47. Dublin 4

Today was a sunny day. I went to the cinema. I had popcorn and then I had coke and then I watched a good trailer and then I watched another good trailer and then I watched Tenet and I didn't like Tenet because there was too much science and not enough history and I prefer James Bond and books and I wasn't even afraid of the virus because the nice lady in the cinema was minding me. The end.

Can i have 500,000 euros now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Just here to communicate my weekly disdain for Ryan Tubridy...

I feel better now...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭hawley

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.rsvplive.ie/news/tv-film/rtes-ryan-tubridy-admits-daughters-22605125.amp
    RTE star Ryan Tubridy has said his daughters have coped brilliantly during the pandemic, despite getting a 'raw deal' and experiencing the many disappointments it has brought.

Tubs shares Ella (21) and Julia (15) with his ex wife Anne Marie Power, and says their resilience has been very impressive over the past few months.

"The girls, for me, have been just remarkable - their stoicism and their ability to adapt," he said.

"Through their friends, I see the young people in this country; they got a raw deal, they're missing out on a lot of firsts, a lot of experiences, but my God, they're doing it with a smile."

I have a daughter, and I am immensely proud of her. But I don’t bleat on about her to all and sundry at every opportunity. So I’m quietly proud of her, too, like many, many other parents.

He’s trying to bathe in the reflected glory of who they are, and take credit for the type of people they are. I forget what that trait is called.

Give us a break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

He’s trying to bathe in the reflected glory of who they are, and take credit for the type of people they are. I forget what that trait is called.

Give us a break!

Vicarious living?

"I'm a complete disaster but my two kids are the dog's b0llocks!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Today was a sunny day. I went to the cinema. I had popcorn and then I had coke and then I watched a good trailer and then I watched another good trailer and then I watched Tenet and I didn't like Tenet because there was too much science and not enough history and I prefer James Bond and books and I wasn't even afraid of the virus because the nice lady in the cinema was minding me. The end.

Absolutely superb!

hawley wrote: »
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.rsvplive.ie/news/tv-film/rtes-ryan-tubridy-admits-daughters-22605125.amp
    RTE star Ryan Tubridy has said his daughters have coped brilliantly during the pandemic, despite getting a 'raw deal' and experiencing the many disappointments it has brought.

Tubs shares Ella (21) and Julia (15) with his ex wife Anne Marie Power, and says their resilience has been very impressive over the past few months.

"The girls, for me, have been just remarkable - their stoicism and their ability to adapt," he said.

"Through their friends, I see the young people in this country; they got a raw deal, they're missing out on a lot of firsts, a lot of experiences, but my God, they're doing it with a smile."

I feel sorry for those 2 children....

Id rather be the child of a junkie ahead of bryan

• Advertisement

Can i have 500,000 euros now?

0-wEmh7eSYHUu4tRvbeJJaemg

I feel sorry for those 2 children....

Id rather be the child of a junkie ahead of bryan

I wouldn’t

He's probably a much better father than he is a radio presenter, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,756 ✭✭✭✭walshb

He's probably a much better father than he is a radio presenter, to be fair.

Yeh, and that wouldn’t be remotely hard...

As much as I dislike Tubridy, his kids are clearly very important to him. As they should be.

But they are not getting a 'raw deal' by any stretch of the imagination.

I see he's claiming RTE have reduced his salary.

He doesn't say by how much though. On the breadline now, I'm sure!

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/rtes-ryan-tubridy-confirms-salary-22601840

• Registered Users Posts: 55,756 ✭✭✭✭walshb

As much as I dislike Tubridy, his kids are clearly very important to him. As they should be.

But they are not getting a 'raw deal' by any stretch of the imagination.

100 percent..

Woeful woeful presenter. But I’d say a very committed and good father!!

Is it only out of politeness he still has the late late?

I see he's claiming RTE have reduced his salary.

He doesn't say by how much though. On the breadline now, I'm sure!

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/rtes-ryan-tubridy-confirms-salary-22601840

I would not pay tubridy more than 200k.....where else on planet earth could he possibly receive such an amount...

Therefore, give him just the 200k and let him sh1te on about the toy show and his bukes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

"now to things in the real world"
    Then starts talking about Tik Tok !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement