Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

just started

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Donald trump to appear on late late on television thread it’s on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Could you consider the monday radio show to be a debrief of the late late show from friday rather than a radio show in it's own right?

The way this lady is being referred to in the past tense is not good. Miserable start to the week after a prolonged rehash of the late late show. Is this what putting minimal effort into a 1 hour radio show looks like?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭ax530

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Could you consider the monday radio show to be a debrief of the late late show from friday rather than a radio show in it's own right?

The first part of the show is basically a summary of what has been popular on Twitter he then makes it sound like they messages which have been sent to show.
    Feel it was not too long ago Ryan was complaining about Twitter, he left Twitter ect but bases a lot of his show off Twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Im glad i dont contribute to Ryan Tubridys wages in any way shape or form....

The man is a talentless pr1ck.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

The way this lady is being referred to in the past tense is not good. Miserable start to the week after a prolonged rehash of the late late show. Is this what putting minimal effort into a 1 hour radio show looks like?

He offered his expert analysis on film again.

The Painted Bird is too miserable and nobody deserves to have to watch 3 hours of misery on screen

On this week's Late Late....

Critics have called it...

'a savage 3-hour tour of hell'

and

'a circus of the grotesque without cause or direction'

wasn't clear whether he was still talking about The Painted Bird, or whether or not he was doing the LLS debrief.

Im glad i dont contribute to Ryan Tubridys wages in any way shape or form....

The man is a talentless pr1ck.....

Are you overseas?

Are you overseas?

Im outside of the RTE net....

• Advertisement

Im outside of the RTE net....

Off the grid....

BFC01DAE-FF13-4AF8-8B70-82432B7AD858.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Had it on this morning, stuck it for 2 minutes, playing a clip of a boy who was "cured" of a stutter by st.Joe Biden...powerful stuff

Free ppe on it's way to ryan ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Book lover Tubridy doesn't appear to be much of a book lover - 'I never thought of 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' and 'Of Mice and Men' like that', our oracle amplifies on the foot of the start of a campaign to ditch them from school curriculums because of three (?) letters of complaint from coddling parents & Gen Z fragiles.

Don't mind their literary genius, their total relevance and total destruction of the inhumanity of racism - don't focus on how it's taught, look over there and BLM(TM) the sh1t out of it for some social points!

Between the texts, emails, competitions and articles I'd estimate that of the 25mins of the show so far maybe 75% of the content has been written down and read out.

To be fair Ryan can actually read tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Had it on this morning, stuck it for 2 minutes, playing a clip of a boy who was "cured" of a stutter by st.Joe Biden...powerful stuff

I had a bad stammer when I was young and thought, "This might be interesting".

But no it's a party political broadcast for Joe Biden.

Between the texts, emails, competitions and articles I'd estimate that of the 25mins of the show so far maybe 75% of the content has been written down and read out.

To be fair Ryan can actually read tho.

Maybe we should text in

comparing stuttering to Downs Syndrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

All talk of kindness again today, until tomorrow he starts mocking somebody in the US that he knows will never be on the Late Late show.

He's just had an item on people "cruelly" mocking people about their stammers, and here he is mockingly singing along with Ronan Keating!

All talk of kindness again today, until tomorrow he starts mocking somebody in the US that he knows will never be on the Late Late show.

He's just had an item on people "cruelly" mocking people about their stammers, and here he is mockingly singing along with Ronan Keating!

He will bully and mock people on the late late too, but only if he perceives himself as higher than them, like an audience member or Shane Lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Comment of the Week:

From yesterday, PPE Shop in Dun Laoghaire

PPE business does not have an online shop, they want the bricks & mortar shop to become a "Destination".

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Christmas talk. It's been a monthly topic since last December. Hel be the very one shortly making astute observations about how Christmas is over hyped.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

He even changes his tone when he says the KINDNESS word ;)

As the TOYMAN... :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭amlinopta

As the TOYMAN... :):)

Children of Ireland, Covid does not effect Santa Claus. FFS

That manic laugh is disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He even changes his tone when he says the KINDNESS word ;)

Kindness three times in one email.
    I wonder who really wrote it.

As the toy man, I ....

sligojoek wrote: »
    Kindness three times in one email.
    I wonder who really wrote it.

As the toy man, I ....

Or was there even an email !

Cark accent is horrendous

• Advertisement