Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is that real, or photoshopped?

Is pathetic, that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I think he must have enjoyed posing for this almost as much as hearing a good cancer story.

ryan-tubridy-book-15-1024x776.jpg

I just threw up and shat myself at the same time after seeing that picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Was that a Duffy-ism? I seem to have a vague recollection of him trying to make that a thing....like BC (before Covid and dat)

Indeed it was caller, along with"we're safe from it,sure we live on an island' ;).
    I'd say he was advised to stop using it when it became apparent how serious the virus actually was.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,506 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I just threw up and shat myself at the same time after seeing that picture.

Had you the wet wipes handy, caller?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Toy show toy show toy show

Bounce back to covid

Boris Johnson is impressive

• Advertisement

Indeed it was caller, along with"we're safe from it,sure we live on an island' ;).
    I'd say he was advised to stop using it when it became apparent how serious the virus actually was.

He's blocked anyone on twitter who reminded him of that.

s1ippy wrote: »
    Toy show toy show toy show

Bounce back to covid

Boris Johnson is impressive

Toy show overdrive alright.

Boris sounded like Rik Mayall in that clip.

Name drop

I think he must have enjoyed posing for this almost as much as hearing a good cancer story.

ryan-tubridy-book-15-1024x776.jpg

The ego one must have to even think that would be a good idea on any level, let alone execute it.

Free Stayto =- combines one of the ost delicious snacks of our time and history.

F*ck Off you twat.

• Advertisement

Tubs Z accused of being posh by fellow RTE-er, then proceeds to discuss a completely over-elaborate way of eating a piece of cake - which was not plain btw.

€500,000!

Books and poetry. Read my poem from yesterday Boy Man.

Casual mention of the plethora of FREE books that were sent into him.

Does he pay for anything?

GO RYAN..............................and don't come back.

Especially painful this morning for some reason.

Music now at 9:17, much earlier than usual. Is The Boy Man running out of waffle? We can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

yesterday it was Australia he was off to

Today it's Iceland again.

Pretty sure he has recently been planning a trip back to the states.

He likes to remind us of all the places he's planning on going, just in case you forget how much time off and money he has.

When he's going to Australia he should bring Woke McD with him. Seems that lad forgot all about his reservation.

Self-praise and humblebragging to the fore this morning. Lots of Late Late Show and Toy Show praise from the imaginary texts and letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Casual mention of the plethora of FREE books that were sent into him.

Does he pay for anything?

So that's recently:
    Unknown volume of free books
    Free bespoke jewellery x 2
    Free essential oils for mask
    Free buns from bewleys
    Free trip on the navy ship
    Free Glasses case
    Free accessory for vinal record player
    Free flowers

yesterday it was Australia he was off to

Today it's Iceland again.

Pretty sure he has recently been planning a trip back to the states.

He likes to remind us of all the places he's planning on going, just in case you forget how much time off and money he has.

When he's going to Australia he should bring Woke McD with him. Seems that lad forgot all about his reservation.

He doesn't pay for these trips - they're always RTE junkets, and he adds his holidays onto them. Last year he shot a promo for a Late Late Show Competition to New York IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!! So they sent Tubs and a full RTE Crew to New York for a few days to shoot a 30second promo for a competition!!!!!!!!!!!! Could easily have been done with stock footage from Dublin, but no, let's send the staff off to NY for a few days for an hour's work.

I've been on a plane with Tubs to the US. He was in Business Class. And you can bet your ass he didn't pay for it.

It'll be "Bryan Turdriddy's Iceland" followed by "Bryan Turdriddy's Australia"...

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    So that's recently:
    Unknown volume of free books
    Free bespoke jewellery x 2
    Free essential oils for mask
    Free buns from bewleys
    Free trip on the navy ship
    Free Glasses case
    Free accessory for vinal record player
    Free flowers

Don't forget dropping hints about free trips to Iceland and Australia.

Free Stayto =- combines one of the ost delicious snacks of our time and history.

F*ck Off you twat.

Being a man who might have had some familiarity with Tayto tactics, so to speak an dat, perhaps their marketing person might have come to some advertising arrangement with RTÉ regarding this apparent Tubridy obsession, and indeed likewise with other ones too. To me his program is one major advertisement vehicle more than anything else.

Claire Byrne discussing all things nasal-related - about time RTE covered Gerry Ryan's cocaine abuse.

Only ad break btw was for an RTE show.

Toy Show again. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭HBC08

s1ippy wrote: »
    Especially painful this morning for some reason.

I never listen to him on the radio.This morning im stuck in the dentists waiting room and being forced to listen,he sounds like he had too much caffeine,hes insufferable. Im looking forward to the sweet relief of the dentists drill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

singing in his car 'like a demented person' ... about two minutes after his most recent segment about the suffering of people living with dementia.

The Jews that it ate?

YOU CAN'T SAY DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a man who might have had some familiarity with Tayto tactics, so to speak an dat, perhaps their marketing person might have come to some advertising arrangement with RTÉ regarding this apparent Tubridy obsession, and indeed likewise with other ones too. To me his program is one major advertisement vehicle more than anything else.

Unlikely; Tayto Nordren ireland and Tayto Suddren Ireland aren't best friends so to speak as they say...........and they wouldn't want a nickname like Free Stayto.

Ok folks, let's play a game here. Guess the apparent commercial sponsors as he slips in suggestions about various items to flog each day.

• Advertisement

Unlikely; Tayto Nordren ireland and Tayto Suddren Ireland aren't best friends so to speak as they say...........and they wouldn't want a nickname like Free Stayto.

Subliminal advertising does be a thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement