Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Yes. He has his own company. It “hilariously” used to be called “Trocity Productions” - he left out the “A” at the start. I think it’s changed names since.

Tuttle Productions. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 72,658 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

“You never know when and where grief is going to hit.”

RTE Radio One, Weekdays, 9 to 10am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    That f*cking fake clap thing as well does my head in.

It is probably two levels about what D'Arcy would be capable of pulling off live on air all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

RTE Radio One, Weekdays, 9 to 10am.

Mr. Duffy would disagree.

"We have a guest with a very difficulty story next. "

When is it any different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

"We have a guest with a very difficulty story next. "

When is it any different.

Tubridy breaks out the hand lotion.

Tubridy breaks out the hand lotion.

It rubs the lotion on its skin............

I heard Buzz Killington declaring his love of hard-copy encyclopedias this morning.

Why!? Cos he's chuffed about the new edition of Britannica.

"I want it. I want to see if it's any good and, if it is, I'll report back to you"

Compelling stuff from Tuttle Subtle Productions

I heard Buzz Killington declaring his love of hard-copy encyclopedias this morning.

Why!? Cos he's chuffed about the new edition of Britannica.

"I want it. I want to see if it's any good and, if it is, I'll report back to you"

Compelling stuff from Tuttle Subtle Productions

He wants it for free.

That's not like him.

He must be strapped for cash.

• Advertisement

That's not like him.

He must be strapped for cash.

It makes Mr Tut Tut feel loved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

It makes Mr Tut Tut feel loved :)

He's actually an empty oul hoor behind it all, and I sometimes feel sorry for him, even though for many of us he appears to live a dream life, and seems to have no problem, to use a Christmas euphemism, pulling crackers. He's a restless soul, as can be seen on the air, which is often unfairly euphemistically attributed to illicit activities, I could be well wrong but I don't think that's his thing-nonetheless he moves house every five minutes, and despite popular perception, they're not exactly mansions.

He's a restless type, and whatever the bank account says, he's in the wrong place. I can guarantee he'd rather be a consultant.

(deep and meaningful post end-I'm back to taking the piss now).

He's actually an empty oul hoor behind it all, and I sometimes feel sorry for him, even though for many of us he appears to live a dream life, and seems to have no problem, to use a Christmas euphemism, pulling crackers. He's a restless soul, as can be seen on the air, which is often unfairly euphemistically attributed to illicit activities, I could be well wrong but I don't think that's his thing-nonetheless he moves house every five minutes, and despite popular perception, they're not exactly mansions.

He's a restless type, and whatever the bank account says, he's in the wrong place. I can guarantee he'd rather be a consultant.

(deep and meaningful post end-I'm back to taking the piss now).

Interesting post.

Not to diagnose here in his particular case, but that could be consistent with ADHD. I hadn't realised he was a fairly frequent house-mover. For some moving house is a bit of a hobby/lifestyle if they have an interest in architecture, interior design etc, but in others it could be part of personal restlessness and lack of focus. Some people who were raised as children to be moving house frequently (eg patent had job that involved changing locations a lot), the way of living could have been imprinted.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,658 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ryan, later on this morning: Jiminy Crickets, how good was Joe Biden in the debate last night?

f4acc1f1584307504e4ef8b83838d49a.jpg

Ryan, later on this morning: Jiminy Crickets, how good was Joe Biden in the debate last night?

Oh, I can hardly wait!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

He’s not a restless soul.

He’s The Toyman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

If his tax affairs are in order ryan you have no need to judge. Tax Avoidance is perfectly legal as you well know.

Listing 3 A listers in Ireland at the moment, will they be on the late late show on friday?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

FFS Tubs, will you stop with these pauses followed by swallowing noises! It’s disgusting.

"A day built for Marietta biscuits, black and white movies and tea." If you were sixty years old and it was the 1920s.

FFS Tubs, will you stop with these pauses followed by swallowing noises! It’s disgusting.

Seems to have an overproduction of saliva.

• Advertisement

"A day built for Marietta biscuits, black and white movies and tea." If you were sixty years old and it was the 1920s.

Careful there Gerry with yer 60 years old :)

I've long been a fan of Archer, and recommend it to many when asked for a new TV show to watch. I was asked for a recommendation last night and told a colleague about Archer. When i described the premise, she seemed very much "meh", so i sent her the following clip - to which she replied "I love it already".

Go to 2:33 onwards for a classic Tubs-take:

"The 1930s called and they want their words back" (paraphrasing there)

"Watch out for that Adolf Hitler, he's a bad egg"

It was "strong tea" caller, not just "tea".
    :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"A cabinet minister in the Irish government"

It was Heather Humphreys. Spit it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Man’s income dries up during pandemic. Man gets job.

Tubridy sounds astonished!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Not a bad day for spreading slurry either

"I did a little house party"

(Eh do you were party of the current problem)

Man’s income dries up during pandemic. Man gets job.

Tubridy sounds astonished!!!!!!

Can you imagine if RTE closed tomorrow and Noel Kelly's "Talent" Agency went to the wall and that D'Arcy, Tubs Z, and Mr. Duffy had to fend for themselves?

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Not a bad day for spreading slurry either

Tubs Z spreads verbal slurry every day he's in to be fair.

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Listing 3 A listers in Ireland at the moment, will they be on the late late show on friday?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lottie Ryan
    Maura from Love Island
    Woke McDermott

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement