Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

2 bags of Andes marching power ...it looks a bit like dib dab

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Latest freebie:

Chocolate covered toffees from Athlone.

In other news, Tubridy recommends books he hasn’t read, and disses film recommendations from others.

Prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Talks about movies he supposedly saw.

1. Mixes up the star of Enola Holmes with Emma Watson.
    2. Thinks Rebecca is set in Cannes.

Pure bluffer. Straw weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A great read. On par with comfort food.

Talking like Trump again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Texts that never happened KLAXON

A text that didn’t happen about a meeting in Dun Laoghaire that didn’t happen.

A gorgeous young man

Full of kindness

Tubridy finds Rom Coms “repulsive”.

Whatever happened kindness?

Manchildren like myself

Kids know STUFF.

• Advertisement

Hmmmm, Tubridy called out for kids to call in to win book tokens 10 minutes ago.

Very quiet since

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hmmmm, Tubridy called out for kids to call in to win book tokens 10 minutes ago.

Very quiet since

Lol. Did no-one ring in? Could the researchers not (in usual RTE prize-giving style) have rounded up a niece or a nephew from somewhere to ring in?

Lol. Did no-one ring in? Could the researchers not (in usual RTE prize-giving style) have rounded up a niece or a nephew from somewhere to ring in?

After putting out the call he returned after the adbreak with a 2 minute Beatles song. Took a contestant then went to another ad break. Don't know if he got any more after that.

He had two ad breaks, more waffle and then played a Beatles track to fill time. Eventually a girl was put on air, and won a book token, just before 10.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

I know I shouldn’t be giving him ideas but has the Boyman told us how many sleeps there are until three Toy Show yet?

He did mention the Toy Show.

said he got a bit worried when he heard Duffy's Christmas show (whatever that is) has been cancelled.

Imagine the Toy Show was cancelled after all his talk about it. That would be delicious :D

He also thinks posting unexpected lockdown surprises to people is a GREAAAT idea.

I wonder how much it would cost to send a steaming bag of dog shíte to Dun Laoghaire?

Express post.

He did mention the Toy Show.

said he got a bit worried when he heard Duffy's Christmas show (whatever that is) has been cancelled.

Imagine the Toy Show was cancelled after all his talk about it. That would be delicious :D

He also read a ”text” from a “listener” who “bumped into” Tubridy in “Dun Laoghaire” at the weekend. The “texter” wanted to thank Tubridy for reassuring the “texter’s child” that the Toy Show was happening.

Tubridy then produced a stream of pre pubescent consciousness about building a wall of marshmallow around the studio to ensure the Toy Show happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amlinopta

He also read a ”text” from a “listener” who “bumped into” Tubridy in “Dun Laoghaire” at the weekend. The “texter” wanted to thank Tubridy for reassuring the “texter’s child” that the Toy Show was happening.

Tubridy then produced a stream of pre pubescent consciousness about building a wall of marshmallow around the studio to ensure the Toy Show happens.
    Marshmallows a regular part of the diet. Dire. And that “texter” from Dun Laoghaire pier can only have been made up as you say.

He was acting the cute hoor today trying to cover up the fake emails.. Said something like, "it's funny how people just send us in random emails about anything that pops into their heads"

Weird. He never reads out the emails I send him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

He also thinks posting unexpected lockdown surprises to people is a GREAAAT idea.

I wonder how much it would cost to send a steaming bag of dog shíte to Dun Laoghaire?

Express post.

Depends on the weight.

• Advertisement

Depends on the weight.

I have a big dog.

A Wolfhound.

cos Tubridy likes keeping it Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Halloween is recalibrated ;)

Ask you're parents what that means ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Wait, does he think kids listen to the show?

The Joke Shop, aka RTE

With my teabrak this morning

Cue, Welcome the House of Fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

can you get fake White poo in the joke shop

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

What a jolly scamp with his breakfast teabrack and lashings of ginger beer followed by an exciting adventure into the cobbled streets of the city to the mysterious Fun Shop to buy tricks with his 80p pocket money.

I'm sure Enid Blyton wrote this script

Let's have a whip around for the Christmas lights in loughrea

• Advertisement

Christmas FM

Gorgeous
    Gorgeous
    Gorgeous

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement