Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,702 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Early morning puke!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

webex is a pain in the hole

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Gorgeous human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

dvcireland wrote: »
    webex is a pain in the hole

That's certainly my experience too.

Wait for the "listener texts" claiming to be in tears listening to Tubridy's story of how great he is.

in tears because the off license does not open til 10.30am #wineoclock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's a wonderful life.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Tubs talking about Web Ex like it’s something new - I was using it in 2006 FFS.

The humblebragging is at an all time high today. Shameless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Id like to give you more free stuff but I took what I wanted and im sending you the crap I dont need

sligojoek wrote: »
    What's with all the fake laughing mid sentence.

Really gets on my wick so to speak.

Free Book (Dauntless Courage)
    Free CD
    Free Guided Tour of St Patrick's Cathedral.
    Free Gin
    Free Crystal Glasses
    Free Cocktails
    Free Beer
    Free visit to brewery
    Free "Mayo in a Jar" x 2

• Advertisement

Id like to give you more free stuff but I took what I wanted and im sending you the crap I dont need

Sending cosmetics to the children’s hospital ffs.

sligojoek wrote: »
    It's a wonderful life.
    never seen that philm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Free bottle of gin and a tour of St Patricks Cathedral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Surely the presents that he gets should be raffled off to the rest of the staff like they would in any other company?

He’ll need to get a 40foot container to take all the freebies home this week.

Freebies today:
    Hand crafted gin and Waterford crystal glass set
    Cd and PERSONAL VIP St. Patrick’s Cathedral Tour
    Craft beer selection

He’ll need to get a 40foot container to take all the freebies home this week.

His lack of self awareness is extraordinary.

Shameless.

Freebies today:
    Hand crafted gin and Waterford crystal glass set
    Cd and PERSONAL VIP St. Patrick’s Cathedral Tour
    Craft beer selection

Here's what I captured, but might have missed a few amongst the blizzard of kindness.

Free Book (Dauntless Courage)
    Free CD
    Free Guided Tour of St Patrick's Cathedral.
    Free Gin
    Free Crystal Glasses
    Free Cocktails
    Free Beer
    Free visit to brewery
    Free "Mayo in a Jar" x 2

• Registered Users Posts: 55,702 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Nerds..

He is such a tool...

He has this buzz that he wants people to think of him a nerdy..

Nerdy people don’t know they are nerdy, and don’t fooking care!!

I wonder how much Tubridy paid for the goods he purchased acquired from the shop he is now plugging shamelessly?

• Advertisement

Free 1955 Comic
    Free personalised Water bottle

Fake text alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

This is amazing. I cant bear to actually listen any more as the funny to annoying ratio just isnt big enough, unlike liveline, but im so glad the freebie tracker lives on.

It fairly damning in its lenght now and also the fact that there is requests too. As other callers have pointed out I also believe that the entitled mindset is so entranched that it would actually be impossible for certain people involved see why or care why the volume of this stuff leaves a bad taste - It would be like explaining maths to a cat, but when other see the sheer volume of the list it has to make an impression.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    This is amazing. I cant bear to actually listen any more as the funny to annoying ratio just isnt big enough, unlike liveline, but im so glad the freebie tracker lives on.

It fairly damning in its lenght now and also the fact that there is requests too. As other callers have pointed out I also believe that the entitled mindset is so entranched that it would actually be impossible for certain people involved see why or care why the volume of this stuff leaves a bad taste - It would be like explaining maths to a cat, but when other see the sheer volume of the list it has to make an impression.

And yet, some posters here recently doubted whether it was true.

George Bailey in a bar??????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Surely the presents that he gets should be raffled off to the rest of the staff like they would in any other company?

For all his talk of charities like SVP, the items should just go to people in need.

There really needs to be some clarification about exactly where all of these solicited gifts end up.

"don't be too proud to ask for things" says Ryan to the poor people of ireland He's leading by example there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Who says 'that was a thoughtful tune' about any song??

For all his talk of charities like SVP, the items should just go to people in need.

There really needs to be some clarification about exactly where all of these solicited gifts end up.

"don't be too proud to ask for things" says Ryan to the poor people of ireland He's leading by example there anyway.

Where I work, we collect all the gifts, and sell tickets to staff for a raffle. All the money goes to a particular charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

George Bailey in a bar??????

It's a Wonderful Life reference

I'm sick of listening to him. Today's show is basically look what I got for free. It's mind boggling. Done with the show now. Gonna turn over to something else in the mornings. I'm going to miss giving out about him because everyone needs that release...but after the brazen, in your face, narcissistic show today I'm done. That evergrowing freebie list will continue to grow long into next year and beyond. 500k a year. Sickening.

• Advertisement

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    It's a Wonderful Life reference

I'm sick of listening to him. Today's show is basically look what I got for free. It's mind boggling. Done with the show now. Gonna turn over to something else in the mornings. I'm going to miss giving out about him because everyone needs that release...but after the brazen, in your face, narcissistic show today I'm done. That evergrowing freebie list will continue to grow long into next year and beyond. 500k a year. Sickening.

It's a Wonderful Life. I should have known.

TYFYS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement