Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

sligojoek wrote: »
    He's definitely getting a backhander off Marie Condo. He hasn't shut up about her book and decluttering all week.

yeah. It's a mutually beneficial relationship between himself and Condo. She gets countless plugs while her topic of decluttering gives him an excuse to talk about how many books he has on his bookshelves; you know the bookshelves that he has in his sitting room instead of a big TV because anyone that likes big TVs has no brain? those bookshelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

He's definitely getting a backhander off Marie Condo. He hasn't shut up about her book and decluttering all week.

There was some stupid ‘competition’ probably involving some Aiken promotions gigs early on.....I didn’t wait to find out.

Someone must have a hold on someone out in Montrose with the plugging these things get.

yeah. It's a mutually beneficial relationship between himself and Condo. She gets countless plugs while her topic of decluttering gives him an excuse to talk about how many books he has on his bookshelves; you know the bookshelves that he has in his sitting room instead of a big TV because anyone that likes big TVs has no brain? those bookshelves.

Would it never stroke him that the broadcasting of his brainless Late Late Show is facilitated by those big TVs?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Must be a lot of tickets come Ryan's way between the radio and Late Late, Aiken Promotions, trips to McCartney etc. A nice little tax free perk no doubt as if the salary wasn't enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭boardise

Ryan Tubridy ---> Dry Urbanity.......

or ,preferably , A Tiny Dry Rub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,631 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

You just know Ryan could not care less about ‘Dancing With The Stars’...he probably spent all day yesterday reading bukes on JFK.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Crying for this, crying for that.

I'd hate to see her deal with a real crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

How intriguing !!! Yaww.

A safe space/panic room in a home being used as a book reading corner for all the family !!

What a positively Narnian suggestion!!!

Wowzaaah!! Jiminy Crickets !!

Calm down there Fido Dido. :(

This lad needs a serious kick in the bollix

Uncharted wrote: »
    How intriguing !!! Yaww.

A safe space/panic room in a home being used as a book reading corner for all the family !!

What a positively Narnian suggestion!!!

Wowzaaah!! Jiminy Crickets !!

Calm down there Fido Dido. :(

This lad needs a serious kick in the bollix

Beginning to think you may be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Tragic and all that it was Tubbs got the misery slot in nice and early today.

Cue the texts agreeing with him now.

• Advertisement

Methinks this author took ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ just a little bit too seriously :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Tragic and all that it was Tubbs got the misery slot in nice and early today.

Cue the texts agreeing with him now.

Well he simply ignores all texts that disagree or criticise, so you’ll only ever hear the ones that agree with him read out. It seems to be the norm for RTÉ shows these days.

Well he simply ignores all texts that disagree or criticise, so you’ll only ever hear the ones that agree with him (or are made up) read out. It seems to be the norm for RTÉ shows these days.

"We've had a HUGE REACTION from our last piece."

"I'm sitting here in my kitchen with tears streaming down my face"

"I'm sitting here in my car with tears streaming down my face"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

So you were duped then Tubridy, is that what you are trying to say. And you with all your supposed book smarts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

New favourite word seems to be "intrigued". To go along with "bonkers" and "peculiar".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    New favourite word seems to be "intrigued". To go along with "bonkers" and "peculiar".

Compelling.

Say what you like, its strangely compelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Imhof Tank wrote: »

Compelling.

Say what you like, its strangely compelling.

did he say that "TOOOOOOday"?

Only Ryan can use a grisly news story from today’s papers as an excuse to play James Brown!

:rolleyes:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-investigation-suggests-james-brown-murdered-2443672

Textbook Alan Partridge! :D

.... added a layer of intrigue to his persona.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭applehunter

Boom.:pac:

• Advertisement

"I'm sitting here in my kitchen with tears streaming down my face" "I'm sitting here in my car with tears streaming down my face"

I think that was Miriam that texted in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Tubbs will have blown his load talking to a bloke that met JFK!

"You've a very Irish head on you."

Imagine if you won that lovely Florida prize (ordinarily I wouldn’t choose there, but would quite like to seethe space centre etc) and the catch was that you had to be in the company of Ryan! A Francis Brennan tour without the comedy!

Tubbs will have blown his load talking to a bloke that met JFK!

For sure.

Spatthered the jocks..

This is a real RTE 'imagined' reaction

either im sitting in my kitchen with tears streaming down my face (if sad piece)

or im dancing round the kitchen with my one year old (if happy piece)

WE DONT CARE what these boring people are doing in their own feckin kitchens

Michelle is great

Michelle is great

Michelle is great

Rinse and repeat.

Michelle is great

Trump has improved the conditions of black people all over America, but he's the devil. What has Michelle Obama done beside get rich off her husband's presidency?

Funny to hear the tone of the discussion of Jeff Bezos leaked pictures. The villain of the piece was the brother who leaked the photos, as he was a Trump supporter. Not Jeff Bezos for actually sending the pictures in the first place. It is amazing the way that the media skew these things. I suppose it's similar to his approach on Kennedy's infidelities.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Obama, books, peculiar, books books books. Does he ever get tired of it? Seems not.

• Advertisement

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Obama, books, peculiar, books books books. Does he ever get tired of it? Seems not.

Don't forget the cancer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement