Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I'm a big boy. I was concerned for a young person.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Tubridy is 46, and he has had time to learn denial.

Nothing to see here...move on.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,655 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

“I can take this.”

Says the guy who quit social meeja because he didn’t like the criticism.

Damn those keyboard warriors :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Throbbing history erection this morning.

History, history, history, wonderful history. We can't be one big high street of generic story.

Back-peddalling imminet.

"I don't like being the thing" :pac::pac::pac:

Not a defence or an apology, but out of genuine concern for a young person.

I'm 46, I got shredded online yesterday, but it doesn't bother me, because I'm not on it.

I GET THIS!!!! AND I GET THE YOUNG PEOPLE! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR THE NEXT GENERATION!

That was an "apology" Joe Duffy would have been proud of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Young person.
    Young people

Is this a new woke term? I've noticed it a lot on RTE lately.

Now,back to Borris

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'm out, was hoping for better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

"Iv observed this much",says Tubbs ......

"Kind people are kind"

"Mean people are mean".

Half a million a year folks. Total pro. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Kind people

• Advertisement

History is a beautiful subject. ;)

I'm out, was hoping for better than that.

You,above all should know better than that.

Women should make up their minds what the rules are.

In reference to people commenting on the broach that a woman was wearing, they read out a text from a listener saying "Why are women always judged on how they look".

Next story, the woman is asked "Why did you stay here with him" - "Oh but Ryan, he's gorgeous, he looks just like Denzel Washington".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Women be shopping.

So the surrogate is just to be used for your own happiness, is that what it boils down to?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

This vapid wan sounds as entitled as the Queen of Sheeba.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭plodder

Women should make up their minds what the rules are.

In reference to people commenting on the broach that a woman was wearing, they read out a text from a listener saying "Why are women always judged on how they look".

Next story, the woman is asked "Why did you stay here with him" - "Oh but Ryan, he's gorgeous, he looks just like Denzel Washington".
    That was just a stupid comment. She wasn't been 'judged'. I never notice anything that people wear, but I noticed that broach (or was it a pattern on the dress?). It was very unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

So the surrogate is just to be used for your own happiness, is that what it boils down to?

She was on the go 24 hours with a nanny and a housekeeper. My heart bleeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,655 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Steve Martin and Martin Short live!

It would be worth the ticket price alone if they perform ‘My Little Buttercup’ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

It's a scary world that we live in. Tubridy says one thing that is slightly off the company line and now he is being lambasted. Only conforming opinions are allowed in the media. We are Borg.

However, this should lead to the pure hilarity of listening to him in full reverse this morning. We're out on the M50 but I can already hear the sound of him beeping.

Question a sacred cow of the left in even the mildest possible manner and they will descend like vultures and rip the flesh from your bones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Question a sacred cow of the left in even the mildest possible manner and they will descend like vultures and rip the flesh from your bones

nobody would get away with telling a young girl with ideas to toddle on home and watch a movie with her mammy

nobody would get away with telling a young girl with ideas to toddle on home and watch a movie with her
    mammy

Why not?

Why not?

here's a documentary on it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Not like Tubs to position himself so definitely on the"wrong" side of the consensus.

There may be hope for him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

I'm hopeful there will be some ' kindness ' shown to Tubbs here.

If not,I'm fearful he won't enjoy his jelly beans,as he reads his new book beside a roaring fire.

Why not?

here's a documentary on it

Just because you place females on pedestals doesn't mean the rest of us venerate miss Thunberg

padd b1975 wrote: »

Not like Tubs to position himself so definitely on the"wrong" side of the consensus.

There may be hope for him yet.

He will do doubt in due course grovel sufficiently so this will blowover, not enough to assuage the twitter horde of perpetually outraged greta devotes however, in their eyes, he's the new paddy Jackson, deserving of eternal damnation

Just because you place females on pedestals doesn't mean the rest of us venerate miss Thunberg

I never said anything about pedastels ...if he told me to toddle off i'd smash his mouth in

I never said anything about pedastels ...if he told me to toddle off i'd smash his mouth in

Tell us what you really think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Bizzare statement, climate change has nothing to do with left or right, it is affecting everyone on earth regardless of their politics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement