Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlingford Restaurants

Options
  • 30-07-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I was looking suggestions for somewhere in Carlingford or close by that could cater for a group of approx 25 Adults and 2 Kids on a Saturday in a few weeks time.

Its a group who are in the area after staying over at a wedding the night before.

I was thinking if weather was good I would like to have a BBQ for them but other alternatives are welcome.

I have tried Fitzpatricks but they seem to be booked up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The Sailing Club might be a good option.
    The food is supposed to be very nice and reasonably priced PLUS you have lovely scenery from it.
    Greenore Golf Club is also very good and could easily cater for a big group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

+1 on the Sailing Club.

Good grub and if it's nice outside plenty of room & safe for kids to run around

• Registered Users Posts: 44 M.A.G

McAteers the foodhouse has just opened out there,went last week.Very family friendly,very busy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Taffes castle, they did exactly that for a wedding we were at in 2010!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Oyster Catcher

In fairness Carlingford is a super place for food.. you wont go wrong

• Advertisement
Advertisement