Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**Help** National Concert Hall Aug/Sep

• 30-07-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey all,

Seeking advice - This girl I'm rather fond of has the anniversary of her popping into existence soon. She an accomplished pianist and fond of the classical literature. Sadly, I'm an accomplished eejit and fond of staring at my own hand.

I've come to the conclusion that tickets to the National Concert Hall would be an excellent gift but, given that she's so dear to me, I figure we should actually see or hear a performance while we're there.

So could you, the dear boards of the classical forum, advise what would be a rather good show to see in Aug/September (I wouldn't want to book any further in advance lest she realise what a philistine I am)

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement