Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Husky with diabetes

• 30-07-2015 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering what places in cork or online have diabetic dog food? She only came back to us on Mon so still getting our heads around it. My vet gave us some royal canin but she hates it. Does anyone stock Hills around here(Ballincollig)? TIA for replies:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Why would you want to serve a ton of corn (i.e. carbs) to a dog with diabetes?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭goldenshower

Thanks Nody,
    Whatcha mean about a load of corn? If referring to original post, it was royal canin diabetic food. She just not really eating. She originally presented with kidney problems so she is also on a good few antibiotics as well. On vet advice we also giving her a lot of white fish(i.e. hake, cod, etc), as well as plenty of cooked chicken. She just wont eat the wet food so was looking for a stockist or recommendations for a diabetic dog:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Has the vet recommended the vet range diabetic food? If so, I don't think you can get the Hills from a shop, would have to be from a vet, if they do one. There is at least one UK medical site you can get prescription foods from, I know people who use this one, although they are in NI, not sure if they deliver to Eire, but you could use parcel motel.

Best of luck, I hope your dog has a long and happy life :)

https://www.vetmedsdirect.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords_category_search=Diabetic&category=234&keywords=&view=

Advertisement