Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zenith Ideas

Options
  • 30-07-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Just to let everyone know that this is a door to door sales company.

This company is advertising online as a "marketing" company.

It's a door to door sales job. If that's what you want, go ahead and apply but once again it's door to door for airtricity.

People are coming from all over the country to apply for what they think might be an office job and the company itself is quite honestly being at best hesitant to tell people it's door to door and at worst dishonest in informing people of what the job actually entails.

Just be careful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I joined Airtricity with a door-to-door salesperson , and it was the best decision ever .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know that this is a door to door sales company.

This company is advertising online as a "marketing" company.

It's a door to door sales job. If that's what you want, go ahead and apply but once again it's door to door for airtricity.

People are coming from all over the country to apply for what they think might be an office job and the company itself is quite honestly being at best hesitant to tell people it's door to door and at worst dishonest in informing people of what the job actually entails.

Just be careful.

Not surprised.
    They will have a new name in a few months and lots of misleading adverts on job sites.
    Just like RK Corporation before them and whatever they were named before that.
    Should be fined for misleading advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Not surprised.
    They will have a new name in a few months and lots of misleading adverts on job sites.
    Just like RK Corporation before them and whatever they were named before that.
    Should be fined for misleading advertising.

It's actually terrible.

Lad I know was told about this marketing job after studying marketing in college. He was local, but others had travelled from kildare and mayo for the job interview. "come back in two days" they told them.

How much money was spent on that trip? Some of 'em on the dole?

Lads shipped out to bloody back arse of nowhere. With no warning!

My point is; I couldn't give a dicky if they actually ADVERTISED that it was door to door. Fella working for them told my mate and I quote "we don't say we're door to door because if we did nobody would sign up".

Tramps.
    Absolute tramps.

Is this what auld wans feel when they ring billy? I'm actually raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

I heard they are actually a great group of people

Advertisement