Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodge cheque by mail

Options
  • 30-07-2015 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am now staying abroad and got a cheque. Can I lodge a cheque by a post? Please let me know which address I should post the cheque to and what information I should provide with the cheque in the letter!

Best,

Chungmok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi,

I am now staying abroad and got a cheque. Can I lodge a cheque by a post? Please let me know which address I should post the cheque to and what information I should provide with the cheque in the letter!

Best,

Chungmok
    Hi chungmoklee,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

If you wish you can post your cheque to your Account Holding Branch and they can lodge this to your account for you. Please provide details of the account you wish to lodge the cheque to and also include a contact phone number.

For contact information on your account holding branch please see here.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good weekend.

Helen.

Advertisement