Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No access to 192.168.1.1

Options
  • 30-07-2015 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

My Ethernet adapter's address is 192.168.1.1 but I can not reach it... I can ping it though...

I develop web applications and recently started building an application to receive data from WiFi enabled devices but in order to do this, I must pass the WiFi device the Server IP (my local server that is)...

Currently I using my Linux server on 192.168.1.2 and of course everything is working, however, as all my development tools are on my Windows machine I'm going no where fast...

SOLVED... feel like a bit of a dope... Turns out the recent Apache update I did, disallowed from 192.168.1.1 and their were no notification just a blank screen...

Advertisement