Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 Letter or More Word Mix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Triggered

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Toothache

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Recovered

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Versatility

Quick question: do we still have to start with any letter from the previous posters word?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

stabilization

(doesnae matter to me, but there are lots of letters to choose from in big words - shall we change it up?)

• Advertisement

It's all the same to me too, I was only wondering - you 'started' it, so as far as I'm concerned you make the rules. :)

Anyway...

Zoological

I did, lol! I didn't remember that. Anywho, if it can be improved, let's do it. :)

Obliviousness

Lobectomy o_O

quizzicality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Zoophiles
    Recovered
    New Home wrote: »
    Versatility

Quick question: do we still have to start with any letter from the previous posters word?

Sorry guys I didn't read the first post on this thread :o

• Advertisement

Zoophiles
    Sorry guys I didn't read the first post on this thread :o

philosophical

:) really doesnt make a diff to me stereo, games are games :) however they get played.... I probably couldn't think up a rule to begin with so, just plugged that in, I suspect :o

Conceptualisation

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Preponderance

Acknowledgement

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

technicality

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lumps Bumps n Blues

Luminescence

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Scallywag

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lumps Bumps n Blues

Supercilious

Calamitous

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Cholesterol

• Advertisement

Tempestuous

Advertisement